Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 January, 2005 in Asian business confidence suffers from IT cycle
- 20 December, 2004 in Deflationary pressures continue to ease in Japan
- 13 December, 2004 in GDP data overstate slowdown in Japan
- 6 December, 2004 in China’s FX reserves – the implications of a renminbi basket
- 29 November, 2004 in Is Japan’s recovery a statistical illusion?
- 22 November, 2004 in China’s currency regime: options for change
- 15 November, 2004 in Chinese FX policy is ‘made in China’
- 8 November, 2004 in Chinese inflation set to fall sharply
- 25 October, 2004 in Malaysia: revaluation speculation returns
- 18 October, 2004 in Can China’s boom continue?
- 11 October, 2004 in China’s disappearing trade surplus
- 4 October, 2004 in China’s statement on currency flexibility changes nothing