Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 October, 2004 in Can China’s boom continue?
- 11 October, 2004 in China’s disappearing trade surplus
- 4 October, 2004 in China’s statement on currency flexibility changes nothing
- 27 September, 2004 in What to expect from China at the G7
- 20 September, 2004 in Asian central banks to ignore the Fed’s lead
- 13 September, 2004 in Japanese surveys reassuring after poor second quarter
- 6 September, 2004 in Chinese reports should ease concerns about overheating
- 30 August, 2004 in Chinese membership of the G7? No thanks
- 23 August, 2004 in Asian growth matching upbeat expectations
- 16 August, 2004 in Is a global inflation problem brewing in Asia?
- 9 August, 2004 in How to read the slowdown in China
- 2 August, 2004 in Industrial growth has peaked, but won’t collapse