Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 February, 2019 in Export downturn worsens, Trump-Kim summit
- 15 February, 2019 in Weak growth in Singapore to prompt policy loosening
- 8 February, 2019 in Thai politics upended, central banks turn dovish
- 1 February, 2019 in Rebounding rupiah, Pakistan-IMF talks breakdown
- 25 January, 2019 in Peace in Mindanao and a less hawkish Fed
- 18 January, 2019 in Exports to remain weak, Philippines’ budget impasse
- 11 January, 2019 in Poor outlook for Korea, investment surges in Vietnam
- 4 January, 2019 in Weak end to 2018, rate cuts likely in the Philippines
- 21 December, 2018 in Key challenges facing Bangladesh after the election
- 14 December, 2018 in Thailand to hike rates, peso to fall further
- 7 December, 2018 in Trade war on hold? Inflation falls in Thailand
- 30 November, 2018 in BoT sounding hawkish, Trump renews auto tariff threat