Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in BoK hints at rate cuts, tourism slumps in Sri Lanka
- 7 June, 2019 in Indonesia unlikely to cut rates, Thai PM returns
- 31 May, 2019 in Philippines inflation, Asia’s “currency manipulators”
- 24 May, 2019 in Won weakness, election season over
- 17 May, 2019 in Philippines loosens further, Pakistan back to the IMF
- 10 May, 2019 in More of the same in Indonesia, Thai election result
- 3 May, 2019 in Risks in the Philippines, Indonesia Activity Tracker
- 26 April, 2019 in Higher oil prices, Korean investment slump
- 18 April, 2019 in Technology slump bottoms out, Philippines budget
- 12 April, 2019 in A look ahead to Indonesia’s election
- 5 April, 2019 in Pakistan and the IMF, inflation falls in the Philippines
- 29 March, 2019 in Weak Q1 data, Thai election, rupiah under pressure