Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 May, 2017 in Credit bubbles – where do the risks lie?
- 19 May, 2017 in Time to worry about another slowdown in China?
- 12 May, 2017 in Can Moon defuse Korea’s demographic “time bomb”?
- 5 May, 2017 in TPP “minus US” – is it worth the bother?
- 28 April, 2017 in Pakistan – improved performance unlikely to last
- 21 April, 2017 in Philippines – current account deficit no cause for alarm
- 13 April, 2017 in Five key calls for Emerging Asia
- 7 April, 2017 in Asian consumers facing growing headwinds
- 31 March, 2017 in Are Asian countries manipulating their currencies?
- 24 March, 2017 in Duterte undermining reform prospects in the Philippines
- 17 March, 2017 in Will the Korea-US free-trade agreement survive Trump?
- 10 March, 2017 in Where next for Asian currencies?