Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 July, 2017 in Taiwan infrastructure projects to boost growth
- 14 July, 2017 in KORUS renegotiation could benefit Korea
- 7 July, 2017 in External pressures mounting in Pakistan
- 30 June, 2017 in Asian financial crisis twenty years on
- 23 June, 2017 in Philippines: Duterte undermining country’s economic prospects
- 16 June, 2017 in No need to panic over rapid credit growth in the Philippines
- 9 June, 2017 in China credit bubble is biggest risk facing Emerging Asia
- 2 June, 2017 in Policy rates to remain low for longer than consensus expects
- 26 May, 2017 in Credit bubbles – where do the risks lie?
- 19 May, 2017 in Time to worry about another slowdown in China?
- 12 May, 2017 in Can Moon defuse Korea’s demographic “time bomb”?
- 5 May, 2017 in TPP “minus US” – is it worth the bother?