Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 November, 2017 in Recovery in Thailand unlikely to lead to policy tightening
- 10 November, 2017 in Will regional trade agreements boost growth?
- 3 November, 2017 in What to expect from Trump’s Asia trip
- 27 October, 2017 in Investment could be a future weak spot for the Philippines
- 20 October, 2017 in Indonesia’s Jokowi failing to deliver on reform
- 13 October, 2017 in How do our forecasts differ from the consensus and the IMF?
- 6 October, 2017 in Singapore: MAS in no rush to tighten
- 29 September, 2017 in Inflation to remain subdued, interest rates to stay low
- 22 September, 2017 in Bank of Thailand to resist pressure to cut interest rates
- 15 September, 2017 in No need to worry about Fed and ECB policy normalisation
- 8 September, 2017 in Will Asian exports continue to grow strongly?
- 1 September, 2017 in Philippines: No need to worry about the weak peso