Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 September, 2017 in Bank of Thailand to resist pressure to cut interest rates
- 15 September, 2017 in No need to worry about Fed and ECB policy normalisation
- 8 September, 2017 in Will Asian exports continue to grow strongly?
- 1 September, 2017 in Philippines: No need to worry about the weak peso
- 25 August, 2017 in Exports to continue supporting regional growth
- 18 August, 2017 in Remittance slowdown a big risk to South Asia
- 11 August, 2017 in What does the crisis in Korea mean for the markets?
- 4 August, 2017 in Korea: Plans to reduce inequality may cause growth to slow
- 28 July, 2017 in Election won’t solve Malaysia’s institutional problems
- 21 July, 2017 in Taiwan infrastructure projects to boost growth
- 14 July, 2017 in KORUS renegotiation could benefit Korea
- 7 July, 2017 in External pressures mounting in Pakistan