Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Technology slump bottoms out, Philippines budget
- 12 April, 2019 in A look ahead to Indonesia’s election
- 5 April, 2019 in Pakistan and the IMF, inflation falls in the Philippines
- 29 March, 2019 in Weak Q1 data, Thai election, rupiah under pressure
- 22 March, 2019 in Trade downturn, Malaysia deflation, Thai election
- 15 March, 2019 in Philippines budget deadlock, Indonesia election
- 8 March, 2019 in BSP governor hints at cuts, rising risk of Thai unrest
- 1 March, 2019 in Acceleration in growth unlikely to last
- 22 February, 2019 in Export downturn worsens, Trump-Kim summit
- 15 February, 2019 in Weak growth in Singapore to prompt policy loosening
- 8 February, 2019 in Thai politics upended, central banks turn dovish
- 1 February, 2019 in Rebounding rupiah, Pakistan-IMF talks breakdown