Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 December, 2018 in Thailand to hike rates, peso to fall further
- 7 December, 2018 in Trade war on hold? Inflation falls in Thailand
- 30 November, 2018 in BoT sounding hawkish, Trump renews auto tariff threat
- 23 November, 2018 in Trade war not to blame for Q3 slowdown
- 16 November, 2018 in Philippines: inflation to drop, external risks building
- 9 November, 2018 in Reform boost for Vietnam, regional growth slows
- 2 November, 2018 in TPP boost to Asia, rate hikes unlikely in Korea
- 26 October, 2018 in No quick fix for Pakistan, Korea slowdown to persist
- 19 October, 2018 in Reform hopes in Malaysia, tourists shun Thailand
- 12 October, 2018 in Pakistan and IMF start talks, equities set for further falls
- 5 October, 2018 in Inflation in the Philippines to peak soon
- 28 September, 2018 in Indonesia and Philippines hike rates, who’s next?