Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 April, 2017 in Philippines – current account deficit no cause for alarm
- 13 April, 2017 in Five key calls for Emerging Asia
- 7 April, 2017 in Asian consumers facing growing headwinds
- 31 March, 2017 in Are Asian countries manipulating their currencies?
- 24 March, 2017 in Duterte undermining reform prospects in the Philippines
- 17 March, 2017 in Will the Korea-US free-trade agreement survive Trump?
- 10 March, 2017 in Where next for Asian currencies?
- 3 March, 2017 in Spike in inflation nothing to worry about
- 24 February, 2017 in Will the export recovery last?
- 17 February, 2017 in Can Korea’s exports offset domestic demand weakness?
- 10 February, 2017 in Hong Kong and Singapore: a tale of two housing markets
- 3 February, 2017 in Trump’s “America first” policy poses threat to Philippines