Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 20 April, 2018 in Policymaking takes turn for the worse as elections approach
- 13 April, 2018 in Myanmar: still falling short of potential
- 6 April, 2018 in Singapore is not a bellwether for the global economy
- 29 March, 2018 in Are Asian countries manipulating their currencies?
- 23 March, 2018 in What impact will tariffs on China have on the rest of Asia?
- 16 March, 2018 in Which central banks are most likely to deliver surprises?
- 9 March, 2018 in What would a trade war mean for Asia?
- 2 March, 2018 in Gradual slowdown ahead
- 23 February, 2018 in Philippines: Time to worry about the weak peso?
- 14 February, 2018 in Singapore Budget: Preparing for old age
- 9 February, 2018 in Philippines: Will manufacturing continue to outperform?
- 2 February, 2018 in Credit worries starting to recede in places, but risks remain