Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Jokowi to stand again, tightening cycle to lose steam
- 3 August, 2018 in Philippines central bank to turn more aggressive?
- 27 July, 2018 in Equities jump, exports resilient, BoK points to rate hike
- 20 July, 2018 in Korea’s minimum wage policy backfiring
- 13 July, 2018 in Trade war risks rise, but no panic yet
- 6 July, 2018 in Malaysia: China investment freeze to weigh on growth
- 29 June, 2018 in Election worries in Indonesia, delays in Thailand
- 22 June, 2018 in Policymakers signal further tightening
- 15 June, 2018 in Thailand: Demographics and politics to drag on prospects
- 8 June, 2018 in How will the Trump-Kim summit impact South Korea?
- 1 June, 2018 in What next for growth?
- 25 May, 2018 in What does the latest spike in oil prices mean for Asia?