Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 19 January, 2018 in Korea set for strong 2018, but not because of the Olympics
- 12 January, 2018 in The export rebound is unsustainable
- 5 January, 2018 in A guide to elections in 2018
- 21 December, 2017 in What to expect in 2018
- 15 December, 2017 in Pakistan: Where next for the rupee?
- 8 December, 2017 in Weak infrastructure to remain a drag on growth prospects
- 1 December, 2017 in Who will follow the Bank of Korea?
- 24 November, 2017 in Growth rebounds, but inflation remains weak
- 17 November, 2017 in Recovery in Thailand unlikely to lead to policy tightening
- 10 November, 2017 in Will regional trade agreements boost growth?
- 3 November, 2017 in What to expect from Trump’s Asia trip
- 27 October, 2017 in Investment could be a future weak spot for the Philippines