Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our views on recent developments in Asian economies and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in Pakistan and IMF start talks, equities set for further falls
- 5 October, 2018 in Inflation in the Philippines to peak soon
- 28 September, 2018 in Indonesia and Philippines hike rates, who’s next?
- 21 September, 2018 in Rates hikes coming in the Philippines, markets resilient
- 14 September, 2018 in Peso plunges, Korea’s labour market woes continue
- 7 September, 2018 in More rate hikes likely in the Philippines, but not Korea
- 31 August, 2018 in Philippines to scrap rice quotas, new tax in Malaysia
- 24 August, 2018 in BoT signals rate hike, Malaysia pushes back on BRI
- 17 August, 2018 in Indonesia acts to support the rupiah, Korean job woes
- 10 August, 2018 in Jokowi to stand again, tightening cycle to lose steam
- 3 August, 2018 in Philippines central bank to turn more aggressive?
- 27 July, 2018 in Equities jump, exports resilient, BoK points to rate hike