Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 5 March, 2019 in Philippines: chances of rate cuts strengthening
- 28 February, 2019 in Bank of Korea set for an extended pause
- 27 February, 2019 in Time to worry about the crisis in Kashmir?
- 26 February, 2019 in Could North Korea be the next Vietnam?
- 22 February, 2019 in Where next for Indonesia’s current account?
- 21 February, 2019 in Indonesia: rates to remain on hold this year
- 7 February, 2019 in Philippines: May interest rate cut looking more likely
- 6 February, 2019 in Thailand: rates on hold, no tightening likely in 2019
- 30 January, 2019 in Slump in technology exports to weigh on Asian growth
- 24 January, 2019 in Rates on hold in Malaysia, but cuts are likely this year
- 24 January, 2019 in Bank of Korea unlikely to raise rates this year
- 22 January, 2019 in Who is most at risk from a sharp slowdown in China?
25-36 of 1673 of 140