Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 December, 2018 in Philippines central bank: next move to be a cut
- 12 December, 2018 in Sri Lanka political crisis: growth to slow, rates to rise
- 12 December, 2018 in Are risks brewing in Korea’s housing market?
- 11 December, 2018 in Thailand: election will not improve long-run outlook
- 5 December, 2018 in Pakistan: external position improving but growth to slow
- 30 November, 2018 in Korea: rate hikes next year look unlikely
- 22 November, 2018 in Chinese investment could make problems worse
- 21 November, 2018 in What next for Asian growth?
- 15 November, 2018 in Further rate hikes likely in Indonesia
- 15 November, 2018 in Philippines: Today likely to be the last hike in the cycle
- 14 November, 2018 in Bank of Thailand set to raise rates in December
- 14 November, 2018 in Sri Lanka: rates set to stay on hold after surprise hike