Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 7 May, 2019 in Another cut likely in Malaysia before year-end
- 1 May, 2019 in Is the worst now over for Korean exporters?
- 25 April, 2019 in Indonesia: rates to be left unchanged this year
- 23 April, 2019 in Sri Lanka: the economic impact of the attacks
- 22 April, 2019 in Weak export growth looks set to continue
- 18 April, 2019 in Bank of Korea’s next move to be a cut
- 17 April, 2019 in Indonesia: Jokowi will struggle to revive economy
- 12 April, 2019 in Singapore: weak growth to prompt loosening from MAS
- 29 March, 2019 in Pakistan hikes rates, further tightening to come
- 25 March, 2019 in Thai election result is bad news for the economy
- 21 March, 2019 in Indonesia: no more tightening, but cuts unlikely
- 21 March, 2019 in Taiwan’s central bank to keep policy on hold
13-24 of 1678 of 140