Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 12 January, 2005 in Forecast revisions: euro to rise to $1.50 in 2005
- 29 December, 2004 in Implications of the Tsunami Disaster
- 10 November, 2004 in More falls in oil prices to come
- 8 November, 2004 in The implications of a weaker dollar
- 26 October, 2004 in Oil – the short view and the long view
- 29 July, 2004 in Effect of Yukos brinkmanship will be short-lived
- 22 June, 2004 in Should China raise interest rates?
- 11 May, 2004 in Oil price fears are overdone
- 9 February, 2004 in G7 Meeting
- 14 March, 2003 in The oil price – not so significant as it was
- 18 December, 2002 in Global economic prospects deteriorate further