Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 July, 2005 in A first look at China’s second quarter GDP
- 13 July, 2005 in Oil prices to fall as demand slows in 2005
- 12 July, 2005 in Politics won’t derail the Japanese economy
- 1 July, 2005 in Tankan survey confirms Japan’s recovery is here to stay
- 28 June, 2005 in “The Chinese are coming”
- 31 May, 2005 in Is the Bank of Japan about to get it wrong again?
- 18 May, 2005 in Hong Kong tidies up the dollar link
- 16 May, 2005 in Lower foreign purchases fail to undermine the dollar
- 11 May, 2005 in Chinese whispers ignore the bigger picture
- 11 May, 2005 in IEA predicts oil demand growth to slow in 2005
- 4 May, 2005 in The global slowdown is not just about oil
- 28 April, 2005 in Bank of Japan too negative on inflation
1633-1644 of 1664 of 139