Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 May, 2018 in Further hikes likely in Indonesia amid rupiah worries
- 16 May, 2018 in Malaysia: GST leaves a large gap to fill
- 16 May, 2018 in Thailand in no hurry to hike rates
- 11 May, 2018 in Sri Lanka: At least one more rate cut before year-end
- 10 May, 2018 in Malaysia: What next for monetary policy post-election
- 10 May, 2018 in Philippines: Aggressive tightening cycle unlikely
- 9 May, 2018 in What to make of Malaysia’s shock election
- 27 April, 2018 in Summit talks and the impact on Korea’s economy
- 13 April, 2018 in Further policy tightening in Singapore unlikely
- 12 April, 2018 in Korea’s central bank in wait-and-see mode
- 6 April, 2018 in Election likely to entrench Malaysia’s problems
- 4 April, 2018 in Sri Lanka cuts rates, loosening will be gradual