Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 January, 2019 in Indonesia: monetary policy outlook depends on rupiah
- 8 January, 2019 in Korea: Minimum wage hike to weigh on growth
- 7 January, 2019 in A guide to elections in 2019
- 20 December, 2018 in Taiwan: rates to be left unchanged next year
- 20 December, 2018 in Bank Indonesia set to raise interest rates next year
- 19 December, 2018 in No further tightening likely in Thailand
- 13 December, 2018 in Philippines central bank: next move to be a cut
- 12 December, 2018 in Sri Lanka political crisis: growth to slow, rates to rise
- 12 December, 2018 in Are risks brewing in Korea’s housing market?
- 11 December, 2018 in Thailand: election will not improve long-run outlook
- 5 December, 2018 in Pakistan: external position improving but growth to slow
- 30 November, 2018 in Korea: rate hikes next year look unlikely