Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 25 September, 2018 in KORUS signed, but protectionist threat remains
- 19 September, 2018 in Why rate hikes in Thailand would be a bad idea
- 18 September, 2018 in The winners and losers from the latest tariffs on China
- 13 September, 2018 in Exports to slow, even if trade war is avoided
- 12 September, 2018 in Most central banks unlikely to follow the Philippines
- 11 September, 2018 in Weak labour market to drag on Korea’s economy
- 6 September, 2018 in What next for the Indonesian rupiah?
- 5 September, 2018 in Assessing the economic impact of recent market falls
- 5 September, 2018 in Malaysia: BNM unlikely to change policy
- 31 August, 2018 in Korea: rate hike this year looking increasingly unlikely
- 23 August, 2018 in Further slowdown ahead
- 21 August, 2018 in Korea’s household debt overhang a constraint on growth