Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 May, 2019 in Pakistan hikes rates again, further tightening to come
- 16 May, 2019 in Indonesia: rate cuts unlikely despite dovish shift
- 15 May, 2019 in Philippines: elections bode poorly for long-run outlook
- 14 May, 2019 in Pakistan: IMF deal to cause growth to slow
- 13 May, 2019 in The impact of the trade war on the rest of Asia
- 9 May, 2019 in Further rate cuts coming in the Philippines
- 8 May, 2019 in Bank of Thailand to leave rates on hold this year
- 7 May, 2019 in Another cut likely in Malaysia before year-end
- 1 May, 2019 in Is the worst now over for Korean exporters?
- 25 April, 2019 in Indonesia: rates to be left unchanged this year
- 23 April, 2019 in Sri Lanka: the economic impact of the attacks
- 22 April, 2019 in Weak export growth looks set to continue
1-12 of 1673 of 140