Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 July, 2018 in Indonesia: more rate rises likely despite today’s hold
- 17 July, 2018 in Philippines infrastructure drive: too much, too fast?
- 16 July, 2018 in Pakistan hikes rates aggressively, more action to come
- 12 July, 2018 in Korea holds rates, imminent tightening unlikely
- 11 July, 2018 in The impact of Trump’s China tariffs on the rest of Asia
- 11 July, 2018 in Malaysia: rates on hold and likely to stay there
- 29 June, 2018 in Further rate hikes likely in Indonesia
- 21 June, 2018 in Taiwan’s central bank to keep policy on hold
- 20 June, 2018 in Philippines: One more hike likely
- 20 June, 2018 in Bank of Thailand to keep monetary policy supportive
- 19 June, 2018 in What would a US-China trade war mean for Asia?
- 12 June, 2018 in Five questions (and answers) on Trump-Kim summit