Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 November, 2018 in Further rate hikes likely in Indonesia
- 15 November, 2018 in Philippines: Today likely to be the last hike in the cycle
- 14 November, 2018 in Bank of Thailand set to raise rates in December
- 14 November, 2018 in Sri Lanka: rates set to stay on hold after surprise hike
- 13 November, 2018 in Which countries are running out of fiscal firepower?
- 8 November, 2018 in Rates set to stay on hold in Malaysia
- 2 November, 2018 in Problems mount for Pakistan as Khan heads off to China
- 23 October, 2018 in Further rate hikes still likely in Indonesia
- 18 October, 2018 in A rate hike in Korea is not a done deal
- 16 October, 2018 in Thailand: Elections will not improve long-run outlook
- 15 October, 2018 in Thailand: strong baht will not stop rate hikes
- 12 October, 2018 in Further policy tightening in Singapore unlikely