Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting Asian economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 March, 2019 in Indonesia: no more tightening, but cuts unlikely
- 21 March, 2019 in Taiwan’s central bank to keep policy on hold
- 21 March, 2019 in Philippines: rate cut still likely in May
- 20 March, 2019 in Bank of Thailand to leave rates unchanged this year
- 14 March, 2019 in Philippines: is the slowdown in remittances a concern?
- 7 March, 2019 in Inflation to remain low, rates cuts coming
- 5 March, 2019 in Rates on hold in Malaysia, but cuts are likely this year
- 5 March, 2019 in Philippines: chances of rate cuts strengthening
- 28 February, 2019 in Bank of Korea set for an extended pause
- 27 February, 2019 in Time to worry about the crisis in Kashmir?
- 26 February, 2019 in Could North Korea be the next Vietnam?
- 22 February, 2019 in Where next for Indonesia’s current account?