Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on Asian economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 23 November, 2005 in The rising dollar – what’s driving it and will it continue?
- 22 November, 2005 in How can India match China’s growth rate?
- 22 August, 2005 in What have we learned about China’s new currency regime?
- 19 July, 2005 in Korea – recovery on the way, but slowly
- 30 June, 2005 in Is the Chinese property boom about to burst?
- 13 May, 2005 in Japan to escape deflation this year
- 18 November, 2004 in What are Japan’s real objectives for the yen?
- 12 August, 2004 in A fresh look at the impact of higher oil prices on Asia