Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on Asian economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 June, 2019 in Weaker growth is here to stay
- 8 May, 2019 in Malaysia’s economy one year after election
- 4 April, 2019 in Indonesia election unlikely to lead to stronger growth
- 14 March, 2019 in Thailand: outlook unlikely to improve after the election
- 14 February, 2019 in Assessing regional “bellwethers”
- 19 December, 2018 in Key calls for 2019, and how we differ from consensus
- 16 August, 2018 in Malaysia: what to make of Mahathir’s first 100 days
- 1 August, 2018 in Assessing Asia’s vulnerability to a trade war
- 20 July, 2018 in Pakistan: Major challenges await new government
- 26 June, 2018 in Philippines: A two-year progress report on President Duterte
- 30 April, 2018 in Election could make Malaysia’s problems worse
- 10 April, 2018 in Asia’s Tiger economies are getting harder to follow