Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Asian economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 13 January, 2016 in China holds the key to regional recovery
- 12 October, 2015 in Emerging Asia set for recovery
- 16 July, 2015 in Credit slowdown to weigh on Asian growth
- 9 April, 2015 in Most of Emerging Asia set for faster growth
- 14 January, 2015 in Lower oil prices to support growth
- 8 October, 2014 in Steady, if unspectacular, growth ahead
- 4 July, 2014 in Weaker credit growth to weigh on region
- 10 April, 2014 in Domestic challenges coming into focus
- 14 January, 2014 in China to slow, but faster growth elsewhere
- 8 October, 2013 in China and India holding back regional rebound
- 5 July, 2013 in Policy approaches turning point
- 4 April, 2013 in South East Asia to outperform