Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Asian economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 16 January, 2019 in Weakest growth in a decade, rate cuts by year-end
- 9 October, 2018 in Gradual slowdown to continue
- 11 July, 2018 in Trade war not the only headwind to Asian growth
- 5 April, 2018 in Trade war fears mount
- 16 January, 2018 in Growth to slow from a five-year high
- 11 October, 2017 in Growth set to slow, interest rates to remain low
- 6 July, 2017 in How long will the recovery last?
- 11 April, 2017 in Stronger exports to boost growth in 2017
- 13 January, 2017 in Steady growth ahead
- 4 October, 2016 in Loose monetary and fiscal policy to support growth
- 18 July, 2016 in Loose monetary policy to prop up growth
- 6 April, 2016 in Tigers in trouble, but better prospects elsewhere