Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 28 May, 2018 in Heightened uncertainty in Malaysia post-election
- 17 April, 2018 in Markets recover as fears of imminent trade war recede
- 14 March, 2018 in Emerging Asia not turning its back on free trade
- 22 February, 2018 in Growth slows in Q4, further weakness ahead
- 30 January, 2018 in Rate hikes to be the exception rather than the norm
- 18 December, 2017 in Philippines: tax reforms a welcome step
- 21 November, 2017 in Growth rebounds, central banks turn more hawkish
- 26 October, 2017 in Malaysia’s budget won’t be a giveaway bonanza
- 12 September, 2017 in Will tougher sanctions on North Korea work?
- 23 August, 2017 in Will other central banks follow Bank Indonesia?
- 17 July, 2017 in Korea minimum wage hike should boost consumption
- 14 June, 2017 in Asia well placed to withstand Fed interest rate hikes