Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 30 April, 2019 in Why does Indonesia want to move its capital city?
- 27 March, 2019 in Malaysia’s central bank hints at rate cuts
- 21 February, 2019 in Thai baht continues to strengthen despite political risks
- 29 January, 2019 in Central banks sounding more dovish
- 18 December, 2018 in Philippines: current account deficit hits record in Q3
- 27 November, 2018 in The Philippines to gain from lower oil prices
- 31 October, 2018 in Crisis in Sri Lanka is bad news for the economy
- 24 September, 2018 in Election campaigning gets underway in Indonesia
- 30 August, 2018 in Asian currencies remain resilient
- 31 July, 2018 in What next for the Pakistani rupee?
- 28 June, 2018 in Asian markets take a beating on trade war fears
- 28 May, 2018 in Heightened uncertainty in Malaysia post-election
1-12 of 213 of 18