Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 19 May, 2017 in Indonesia S&P upgrade long overdue
- 19 April, 2017 in KORUS renegotiation on the cards
- 21 March, 2017 in South Korea elections: key names to watch
- 23 February, 2017 in A bad month for Indonesia
- 17 January, 2017 in Vietnam complacent over credit risks
- 14 December, 2016 in Malaysia moves to stabilise the ringgit
- 23 November, 2016 in Political developments take centre stage
- 28 October, 2016 in Exports record first positive growth in two years
- 20 September, 2016 in Investors take fright in the Philippines
- 24 August, 2016 in More good news for Indonesia, but problems lie ahead
- 27 July, 2016 in New president of the Philippines makes encouraging start
- 28 June, 2016 in What to make of Korea’s stimulus package?