Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 22 December, 2020 in New outbreaks pose downside risks to 2021 forecasts
- 30 November, 2020 in Rate-cutting cycle not over yet
- 27 October, 2020 in A vaccine would not transform the region’s prospects
- 29 September, 2020 in Encouraging signs in Korea
- 26 August, 2020 in Second wave unlikely to completely derail recoveries
- 28 July, 2020 in A mixed second quarter
- 30 June, 2020 in Auto sector holding back Korea’s recovery
- 28 May, 2020 in Some signs of recovery as lockdowns are eased
- 27 April, 2020 in South Asia and Indonesia are a big worry
- 26 March, 2020 in Policy support being stepped up
- 25 February, 2020 in Assessing the impact so far
- 30 January, 2020 in Coronavirus to prompt further rate cuts
1-12 of 233 of 20