Emerging Asia Economics
Emerging Asia Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 12 September, 2017 in Will tougher sanctions on North Korea work?
- 23 August, 2017 in Will other central banks follow Bank Indonesia?
- 17 July, 2017 in Korea minimum wage hike should boost consumption
- 14 June, 2017 in Asia well placed to withstand Fed interest rate hikes
- 19 May, 2017 in Indonesia S&P upgrade long overdue
- 19 April, 2017 in KORUS renegotiation on the cards
- 21 March, 2017 in South Korea elections: key names to watch
- 23 February, 2017 in A bad month for Indonesia
- 17 January, 2017 in Vietnam complacent over credit risks
- 14 December, 2016 in Malaysia moves to stabilise the ringgit
- 23 November, 2016 in Political developments take centre stage
- 28 October, 2016 in Exports record first positive growth in two years