Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 16 November, 2018 in Energy in the headlines
- 9 November, 2018 in Bear market in oil to persist in 2019
- 2 November, 2018 in All eyes turn to the US
- 26 October, 2018 in Commodities caught up in market jitters
- 19 October, 2018 in Politics and policy may take centre stage
- 12 October, 2018 in China will be back in the spotlight
- 5 October, 2018 in Oil is losing touch with reality
- 1 October, 2018 in Supply prospects take centre stage
- 21 September, 2018 in Commodities join in “relief” rally
- 14 September, 2018 in Commodities treading water
- 7 September, 2018 in Little to cheer in commodities markets
- 31 August, 2018 in Supply concerns boost oil prices