Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 25 January, 2019 in Trade talks could be pivotal to investor sentiment
- 18 January, 2019 in Commodities looking for direction from China
- 11 January, 2019 in Trade to remain the focus of markets
- 4 January, 2019 in A shaky start to the new year
- 21 December, 2018 in Oil sets the tone for 2019
- 14 December, 2018 in Little festive cheer for commodities
- 7 December, 2018 in OPEC gives a boost to prices in the near term
- 30 November, 2018 in The calm before the storm
- 23 November, 2018 in No respite for commodities
- 16 November, 2018 in Energy in the headlines
- 9 November, 2018 in Bear market in oil to persist in 2019
- 2 November, 2018 in All eyes turn to the US