Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 March, 2019 in Price gains on borrowed time
- 15 March, 2019 in Prices can’t keep ignoring the data
- 8 March, 2019 in All the signs point to weaker demand
- 1 March, 2019 in China stimulus likely to drive prices
- 22 February, 2019 in Prices likely to drop back despite trade talks
- 15 February, 2019 in Oil’s rally to eventually lose steam
- 8 February, 2019 in Iron ore to be in the spotlight next week
- 1 February, 2019 in Recent optimism unlikely to last
- 25 January, 2019 in Trade talks could be pivotal to investor sentiment
- 18 January, 2019 in Commodities looking for direction from China
- 11 January, 2019 in Trade to remain the focus of markets
- 4 January, 2019 in A shaky start to the new year