Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 June, 2015 in Positive case for gold remains intact
- 5 June, 2015 in Ample supply to cap oil prices
- 29 May, 2015 in Dollar strength weighs on commodities (again)
- 22 May, 2015 in Fed back in focus as US inflation picks up
- 15 May, 2015 in Dovish US data support commodity prices
- 8 May, 2015 in Oil prices run ahead of themselves
- 1 May, 2015 in Investor sentiment improves
- 24 April, 2015 in Relative calm unlikely to last
- 17 April, 2015 in Recovery in oil prices gathers pace
- 10 April, 2015 in Oil shrugs off Iran deal
- 2 April, 2015 in Calm before the (next) storm?
- 27 March, 2015 in Middle East tensions boost oil prices