Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 8 May, 2015 in Oil prices run ahead of themselves
- 1 May, 2015 in Investor sentiment improves
- 24 April, 2015 in Relative calm unlikely to last
- 17 April, 2015 in Recovery in oil prices gathers pace
- 10 April, 2015 in Oil shrugs off Iran deal
- 2 April, 2015 in Calm before the (next) storm?
- 27 March, 2015 in Middle East tensions boost oil prices
- 20 March, 2015 in Dovish Fed cheers commodity markets
- 13 March, 2015 in Commodity prices wilt in face of surging dollar
- 6 March, 2015 in Payrolls data are not all bad news
- 27 February, 2015 in Outlook for metals brightening
- 20 February, 2015 in “Grexit” could boost gold now, other commodities later