Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 June, 2019 in Middle East tensions back in the spotlight
- 14 June, 2019 in Demand concerns are now driving prices
- 7 June, 2019 in Fed easing not a panacea for commodities
- 31 May, 2019 in Trade back in the driving seat
- 24 May, 2019 in Demand concerns spreading to oil
- 17 May, 2019 in Geopolitics will be a factor in OPEC’s output policy
- 10 May, 2019 in Tariffs are not good news for commodity prices
- 3 May, 2019 in Commodity prices take direction from the Fed
- 26 April, 2019 in Strong US growth fails to impress commodities
- 18 April, 2019 in Commodities shrug off better news from China
- 12 April, 2019 in Waiting for the next big move
- 5 April, 2019 in Maybe the good news is priced in?