Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 19 January, 2018 in Commodity price rally stalls
- 12 January, 2018 in Commodities shrug off weak Chinese imports
- 5 January, 2018 in A cautious start to the year
- 21 December, 2017 in 2017 ends on a positive note
- 15 December, 2017 in Metals return to the party
- 8 December, 2017 in Gold vulnerable to further Fed tightening
- 1 December, 2017 in OPEC delivers on expectations
- 24 November, 2017 in Industrials on the march
- 17 November, 2017 in Risky assets fall out of favour
- 10 November, 2017 in Political risks boost oil prices
- 3 November, 2017 in Markets focus on the positives
- 27 October, 2017 in Oil tops $60