Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 September, 2017 in Has the Fed spoiled the party?
- 15 September, 2017 in Profit-taking evident in metals
- 8 September, 2017 in Is this the end of the price rally in metals?
- 1 September, 2017 in China data support metals rally
- 25 August, 2017 in Metals on a roll
- 18 August, 2017 in Speculators give a boost to industrial metals prices
- 11 August, 2017 in Rising geopolitical tension takes its toll on prices
- 4 August, 2017 in Better economic news boosts industrial commodities
- 28 July, 2017 in Oil and copper lead the way
- 21 July, 2017 in The weaker dollar bolsters commodities
- 14 July, 2017 in All good, for now …
- 7 July, 2017 in The focus will be on US policy