Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 November, 2017 in Risky assets fall out of favour
- 10 November, 2017 in Political risks boost oil prices
- 3 November, 2017 in Markets focus on the positives
- 27 October, 2017 in Oil tops $60
- 20 October, 2017 in A last-minute comeback for commodities
- 13 October, 2017 in All eyes on China
- 6 October, 2017 in A busy week ahead …
- 29 September, 2017 in Ample supply weighs on agriculturals
- 22 September, 2017 in Has the Fed spoiled the party?
- 15 September, 2017 in Profit-taking evident in metals
- 8 September, 2017 in Is this the end of the price rally in metals?
- 1 September, 2017 in China data support metals rally