Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 May, 2017 in Oil tanks on OPEC disappointment
- 19 May, 2017 in All eyes on OPEC
- 12 May, 2017 in Commodities shrug off this week’s news
- 5 May, 2017 in Commodities take a hit
- 28 April, 2017 in Geopolitical concerns keep commodity prices volatile
- 21 April, 2017 in Better economic news fails to boost prices
- 13 April, 2017 in Higher geopolitical tensions support gold prices, for now
- 7 April, 2017 in Risk aversion may prove temporary
- 31 March, 2017 in Oil bounces back
- 24 March, 2017 in Prices under pressure
- 17 March, 2017 in Optimism prevails, for now
- 10 March, 2017 in Investor enthusiasm on the wane