Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 September, 2018 in Commodities join in “relief” rally
- 14 September, 2018 in Commodities treading water
- 7 September, 2018 in Little to cheer in commodities markets
- 31 August, 2018 in Supply concerns boost oil prices
- 24 August, 2018 in Oil jumps on supply concerns
- 17 August, 2018 in No reprieve in sight
- 10 August, 2018 in Supply concerns lift the prices of some commodities
- 3 August, 2018 in No relief for prices
- 27 July, 2018 in Reprieve for commodities may prove short-lived
- 20 July, 2018 in Trade tensions likely to continue to weigh on prices
- 13 July, 2018 in Trump ups the ante on trade
- 6 July, 2018 in Trade concerns wreak havoc