Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 20 April, 2018 in Rising tensions boost prices
- 13 April, 2018 in Sanctions on Russia send aluminium soaring
- 6 April, 2018 in Protectionist rhetoric weighs on prices
- 29 March, 2018 in A quiet week for commodities
- 23 March, 2018 in Trump’s tariffs unsettle investors
- 16 March, 2018 in All quiet on the commodities front
- 9 March, 2018 in Trump’s tariffs become reality
- 2 March, 2018 in Trump’s tariffs target commodities
- 23 February, 2018 in Sentiment sours in the metals markets
- 16 February, 2018 in Commodities spring back
- 9 February, 2018 in Commodities caught in the cross-fire
- 2 February, 2018 in Prices take a tumble on payrolls