Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 July, 2017 in The weaker dollar bolsters commodities
- 14 July, 2017 in All good, for now …
- 7 July, 2017 in The focus will be on US policy
- 30 June, 2017 in Dollar weakness helping to prop up prices
- 23 June, 2017 in Oil slides on oversupply concerns
- 16 June, 2017 in The losing streak continues
- 9 June, 2017 in Investor sentiment continues to sour
- 2 June, 2017 in A case of the jitters hits commodity markets
- 26 May, 2017 in Oil tanks on OPEC disappointment
- 19 May, 2017 in All eyes on OPEC
- 12 May, 2017 in Commodities shrug off this week’s news
- 5 May, 2017 in Commodities take a hit