Commodities Weekly Wrap
These weekly publications contain a concise summary of our key views on current trends and recent developments in the commodities markets, offering analysis of the events and data releases over the past week, together with our forecasts.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 20 July, 2018 in Trade tensions likely to continue to weigh on prices
- 13 July, 2018 in Trump ups the ante on trade
- 6 July, 2018 in Trade concerns wreak havoc
- 29 June, 2018 in Oil bucks the trend
- 22 June, 2018 in OPEC: Will they, won’t they?
- 15 June, 2018 in Fears of protectionism weigh on prices
- 8 June, 2018 in All eyes on Trump
- 1 June, 2018 in Trade back in focus
- 25 May, 2018 in Oil takes a tumble
- 18 May, 2018 in Oil rallies on Iran jitters
- 11 May, 2018 in Oil prices jump on US sanctions
- 4 May, 2018 in Markets looking for direction