These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the commodities markets, together with our forecasts, with a particular focus on agricultural commodities, in addition to coverage of energy and metals.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 22 November, 2018 in Baltic Dry Index: It’s all about coal
- 28 September, 2018 in Sweeter times ahead for sugar
- 10 August, 2018 in Slower growth in China to constrain demand
- 20 June, 2018 in How will China’s tariffs affect commodity markets?
- 24 May, 2018 in Does the oil price determine other commodity prices?
- 30 April, 2018 in Three key risks to commodity prices
- 29 March, 2018 in Taking stock of the first quarter
- 20 March, 2018 in Rice prices to come off the boil
- 2 February, 2018 in Are biofuels doomed?
- 12 December, 2017 in Are macro-economic factors positive for agriculturals?
- 23 November, 2017 in Is sentiment towards grains and soybeans too bearish?
- 8 November, 2017 in High stocks remain a problem for cotton