These thematic monthly publications contain our key views of the main trends in the commodities markets, together with our forecasts, with a particular focus on agricultural commodities, in addition to coverage of energy and metals.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 20 March, 2018 in Rice prices to come off the boil
- 2 February, 2018 in Are biofuels doomed?
- 12 December, 2017 in Are macro-economic factors positive for agriculturals?
- 23 November, 2017 in Is sentiment towards grains and soybeans too bearish?
- 8 November, 2017 in High stocks remain a problem for cotton
- 12 October, 2017 in Agriculturals: more of the same in 2018?
- 17 August, 2017 in Bittersweet year for sugar
- 25 July, 2017 in Second half of the year bodes well for coffee
- 28 June, 2017 in How important is Africa for agriculturals?
- 22 May, 2017 in WASDE projections a mixed bag for agriculturals
- 10 May, 2017 in Poor prospects for the price of palm oil
- 31 March, 2017 in Three cheers for the price of lumber