These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 8 March, 2019 in China’s trade not all bad news for commodities
- 5 March, 2019 in China’s unrealistic pledges to import US commodities
- 1 March, 2019 in Improvement in China’s PMI unlikely to last
- 20 February, 2019 in Iron ore price to tumble, but not yet
- 14 February, 2019 in Aluminium exports hit a record
- 1 February, 2019 in China slowdown is a headwind for prices
- 14 January, 2019 in Soybeans not out of the woods yet
- 14 January, 2019 in Oil bucks the negative trend in China’s trade data
- 2 January, 2019 in China’s PMIs dampen any new year optimism
- 18 December, 2018 in Key commodity calls for 2019
- 11 December, 2018 in Slower growth in demand to weigh on oil prices
- 10 December, 2018 in Domestic weakness in China curbs commodity imports
13-24 of 595 of 50