These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 13 July, 2018 in China’s commodity imports come off the boil
- 10 July, 2018 in Why is the Baltic Dry Index on a tear?
- 3 July, 2018 in What can China’s equities tell us about commodities?
- 2 July, 2018 in China’s PMIs signal weaker demand
- 27 June, 2018 in Trade tensions cast a wide net
- 14 June, 2018 in Lower production to support grains prices
- 8 June, 2018 in Weakness in China’s oil imports only temporary
- 5 June, 2018 in Divergence with the dollar unlikely to last
- 1 June, 2018 in China’s May PMIs suggest solid economic growth
- 8 May, 2018 in Commodity import volumes come off the boil
- 2 May, 2018 in China’s April PMIs point to stability
- 13 April, 2018 in Commodity import volumes held up in Q1