These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 October, 2018 in Higher demand to boost corn prices
- 12 October, 2018 in China’s commodity imports holding up well
- 1 October, 2018 in Falls in China’s PMIs do not bode well for prices
- 20 September, 2018 in Copper prices to rise in 2019
- 19 September, 2018 in Convergence on the cards
- 13 September, 2018 in We still expect the oil price to fall
- 10 September, 2018 in China’s commodity imports remain subdued
- 3 September, 2018 in China’s PMIs offer little support to prices
- 23 August, 2018 in Ethanol is not the answer for US corn
- 16 August, 2018 in Dollar is still a key driver of commodity prices
- 8 August, 2018 in Strength in China’s imports unlikely to be sustained
- 1 August, 2018 in China’s PMIs point to subdued commodities demand