This, usually single-page, publication contains analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 January, 2021 in Agricultural price rally to go into reverse by end-year
- 14 January, 2021 in After a stellar 2020, China’s imports to ease back
- 12 January, 2021 in Key commodity price forecasts for 2021
- 4 January, 2021 in China slowdown will weigh on metals prices in 2021
- 23 December, 2020 in Palm oil prices to go into reverse next year
- 22 December, 2020 in Australian coal exports to hold up, despite tensions
- 8 December, 2020 in Rally in agriculturals to end, despite vaccine support
- 7 December, 2020 in China’s commodity imports to remain resilient
- 4 December, 2020 in Industrial metals price rally to fizzle out in 2021
- 1 December, 2020 in China PMIs are unreservedly positive for commodities
- 30 November, 2020 in Factoring a vaccine into our 2021 forecasts
- 27 November, 2020 in Vaccine to push Brent price to $60 by end-2021
1-12 of 711 of 60