These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 September, 2017 in What can the Baltic Dry Index tell us?
- 19 September, 2017 in Will new Chinese crude contracts be a game-changer?
- 13 September, 2017 in More bad news for grains & soybeans prices
- 8 September, 2017 in China’s ore imports continue to rise
- 7 September, 2017 in What do the hurricanes mean for commodities?
- 1 September, 2017 in China’s PMIs point to strong industrial output in August
- 21 August, 2017 in North Korea sanctions should not have much market impact
- 11 August, 2017 in Markets appear surprised by bearish WASDE data
- 8 August, 2017 in Poor start to H2 2017 for China’s commodity imports
- 1 August, 2017 in China’s PMIs paint a mixed picture
- 13 July, 2017 in Persistent strength in China’s commodity imports
- 3 July, 2017 in Some strength at end-Q2