These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 8 November, 2017 in China’s commodity imports slump
- 1 November, 2017 in Capacity cuts starting to be felt in China’s PMIs
- 13 October, 2017 in Soybeans steal the show
- 13 October, 2017 in A bumper month for China’s commodity imports
- 2 October, 2017 in No clear signal from China’s PMIs
- 21 September, 2017 in What can the Baltic Dry Index tell us?
- 19 September, 2017 in Will new Chinese crude contracts be a game-changer?
- 13 September, 2017 in More bad news for grains & soybeans prices
- 8 September, 2017 in China’s ore imports continue to rise
- 7 September, 2017 in What do the hurricanes mean for commodities?
- 1 September, 2017 in China’s PMIs point to strong industrial output in August
- 21 August, 2017 in North Korea sanctions should not have much market impact