This, usually single-page, publication contains analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the commodities markets.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 April, 2021 in Lumber prices to be cut down to size
- 15 April, 2021 in Corn price rally to run out of steam
- 13 April, 2021 in China commodity trade: cutting through the noise
- 1 April, 2021 in China PMIs point to lower industrial metals prices
- 16 March, 2021 in Little chance of a supercycle in agriculturals
- 12 March, 2021 in Supply constraint to support prices in the near term
- 10 March, 2021 in Rally in metals prices reminiscent of post-GFC
- 8 March, 2021 in China’s commodity imports likely to moderate further
- 4 March, 2021 in Oil to miss out on the next commodity supercycle
- 2 March, 2021 in US stimulus would be more positive for oil than metals
- 1 March, 2021 in Softer China PMIs not a huge concern, for now
- 19 February, 2021 in We expect commodities to underperform US equities
1-12 of 727 of 61