This quarterly publication offers detailed analysis of current trends and future developments, together with short and long-term forecasts for all major commodities.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- 22 January, 2021 in Oil to outperform in 2021
- 22 October, 2020 in Recovery to continue, but a bull run is unlikely
- 29 July, 2020 in China to the rescue
- 24 April, 2020 in It can only get better
- 27 January, 2020 in Cautiously optimistic
- 18 October, 2019 in Turning a corner in 2020
- 19 July, 2019 in Not out of the woods yet
- 17 April, 2019 in Short-term pain, long-term gain
- 24 January, 2019 in It will get worse, before it gets better
- 19 October, 2018 in Hard to be positive on 2019
- 30 July, 2018 in Trade woes to continue to weigh on prices
- 20 April, 2018 in Too soon to worry about supply
1-12 of 37 of 4