Commodities Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication analyses recent developments in the global commodities markets in chart form, focusing on market data, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis of the data.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 13 September, 2017 in Investor buying boosts metals prices
- 16 August, 2017 in Commodities weather the storm
- 19 July, 2017 in Commodities back in favour
- 14 June, 2017 in Negative sentiment weighing on prices
- 16 May, 2017 in Commodities lose their mojo
- 18 April, 2017 in Geopolitics takes centre stage
- 17 March, 2017 in Commodities shrug off tighter monetary policy
- 14 February, 2017 in Investors still in love with commodities
- 26 January, 2017 in Optimism prevails, for now
- 13 December, 2016 in Oil prices jump on the prospect of output cuts
- 15 November, 2016 in Investors turn positive on metals
- 19 October, 2016 in Industrials looking vulnerable to a turn in sentiment