Commodities Markets Chart Book
This monthly publication analyses recent developments in the global commodities markets in chart form, focusing on market data, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis of the data.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 May, 2018 in Oil shrugs off rising dollar
- 11 April, 2018 in Geopolitical tensions boost prices
- 14 March, 2018 in US tariffs unnerve metals markets
- 21 February, 2018 in Commodities weather the equity storm
- 17 January, 2018 in Metals and energy power ahead
- 14 December, 2017 in Commodities come off the boil
- 15 November, 2017 in Oil leads the pack
- 18 October, 2017 in Commodities defy stronger dollar
- 13 September, 2017 in Investor buying boosts metals prices
- 16 August, 2017 in Commodities weather the storm
- 19 July, 2017 in Commodities back in favour
- 14 June, 2017 in Negative sentiment weighing on prices