These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the commodities sector.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for commodities via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 11 February, 2019 in Why we are more positive on agriculturals
- 16 March, 2018 in Will the green economy drive the next commodity super-cycle?
- 17 November, 2017 in One year on: the impact of Trump on commodities markets
- 22 August, 2017 in What are the implications of geopolitical risk for commodities?
- 2 October, 2015 in The impact of China’s rebalancing on demand for commodities
- 26 August, 2015 in Making sense of the commodity slump
- 15 June, 2015 in An introduction to Rare Earth Elements
- 20 February, 2015 in Whatever happened to the super-cycle?
- 8 January, 2015 in A bleak future for South Africa’s metals mining sector
- 4 August, 2014 in What next for commodity price correlations?
- 28 July, 2014 in What impact could El Niño have on agricultural commodities?
- 12 February, 2014 in Gold’s last hurrah?