Commodities Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication analyses recent developments in the global commodities markets in chart form, focusing on fundamental drivers, together with brief summaries of our key views on current trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis of the implications for the commodities market.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 1 April, 2019 in Energy price divergence to unwind
- 28 February, 2019 in Boost from trade talks to prove temporary
- 1 February, 2019 in New year bounce to lose momentum
- 2 January, 2019 in More of the same in 2019
- 3 December, 2018 in Demand concerns to the fore
- 1 November, 2018 in Sugar on a real high, but oil prices slump
- 2 October, 2018 in Industrial commodities rally, but too good to last
- 3 September, 2018 in Oil bucks the negative trend
- 1 August, 2018 in Prices wobble on demand concerns
- 2 July, 2018 in Rising protectionism drags on commodity prices
- 1 June, 2018 in Commodities shrug off the stronger dollar
- 1 May, 2018 in Geopolitics trump fundamentals