This monthly publication addresses issues of current market interest and preview the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 29 May, 2018 in Property investment is weaker than meets the eye
- 26 April, 2018 in Booming land sales flatter local government finances
- 28 March, 2018 in Attack on US soybean farmers would hurt China too
- 2 March, 2018 in Pain ahead for property developers
- 30 January, 2018 in How would China fight a trade war?
- 21 December, 2017 in A refresher on China’s monetary policy framework
- 5 December, 2017 in What to expect in 2018
- 31 October, 2017 in Pollution crackdown set to drag on growth
- 2 October, 2017 in Monetary policy remaining tight despite RRR cut
- 31 August, 2017 in Don’t underestimate the renminbi
- 31 July, 2017 in State sector reform continues to underwhelm
- 30 June, 2017 in Public debt set to rebound
1-12 of 105 of 9