China Markets Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in China’s financial markets, along with core forecasts.
- Understand what issues are affecting the market.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 31 May, 2018 in Renminbi still bucking EM trend
- 27 April, 2018 in Equities fall to multi-month low
- 29 March, 2018 in Dancing to a different tune
- 28 February, 2018 in Equity markets stabilise on state support
- 30 January, 2018 in Strong start to 2018
- 30 November, 2017 in Crackdown on online lending spooks markets
- 30 October, 2017 in Rise in government bond yields unlikely to last
- 29 September, 2017 in Renminbi gives back some of its gains
- 29 August, 2017 in A tale of two currencies
- 27 July, 2017 in Renminbi strengthens further against US dollar
- 30 June, 2017 in Equities, renminbi rise on state intervention
- 31 May, 2017 in Renminbi jumps as fixing mechanism changes