China Inflation Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our expectations for Chinese inflation, and the implications for monetary policy.
- Discover what is behind movements in inflation and the underlying trends.
- Gain early insight into pressures facing central banks.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 7 December, 2017 in Inflation to jump in early 2018
- 3 November, 2017 in Inflation to rise further
- 6 October, 2017 in Mid-Autumn Festival distortions drag down inflation
- 5 September, 2017 in Inflation to hit seven-month high in August
- 7 August, 2017 in Broad price pressures set to ease further
- 6 July, 2017 in Floods add upside risks to inflation outlook
- 6 June, 2017 in Non-food inflation close to a peak
- 8 May, 2017 in Inflation set to rise, but outlook benign
- 5 April, 2017 in Inflation rebounds as New Year distortions fade
- 6 March, 2017 in New Year distortions drag inflation down
- 8 February, 2017 in Inflation up in January, but rebound unlikely to last
- 9 January, 2017 in Inflation soft in December but set to leap