China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in Equities have further to fall, lacklustre “Golden Week”
- 5 October, 2018 in PBOC facing RMB test, tax crackdown intensifying
- 28 September, 2018 in PBOC stands pat, on-budget fiscal support maxed out
- 21 September, 2018 in Markets surge, China considers import tariff cuts
- 14 September, 2018 in China settling in for long haul on trade
- 7 September, 2018 in Inflation fears overdone, more policy tweaks
- 31 August, 2018 in Trade war or cold war?
- 24 August, 2018 in National team falls flat, pork jitters, policy “irrigation”
- 17 August, 2018 in Property prices defy curbs, PBOC props up the RMB
- 10 August, 2018 in Cuts to official policy rates are coming soon
- 3 August, 2018 in Renminbi decline will soften tariff blow
- 27 July, 2018 in More easing coming, China still in US crosshairs