China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 16 April, 2021 in Investors reassess state support
- 9 April, 2021 in PBOC window guidance, census data gems
- 1 April, 2021 in Consumer boycotts will accelerate decoupling
- 26 March, 2021 in Throwing in the towel on PBOC rate hikes
- 19 March, 2021 in Acrimony in Alaska, Made in China, fiscal tightening,
- 12 March, 2021 in Plan signals property construction is set to slow
- 5 March, 2021 in Officials strike hawkish tone ahead of the NPC
- 26 February, 2021 in What to expect at the NPC
- 19 February, 2021 in Policymaker silence, festival spending, the Ox & GDP
- 11 February, 2021 in Vaccine rollout will accelerate
- 5 February, 2021 in Ant capitulates, officials chip away at hukou barriers
- 29 January, 2021 in Fiscal taps turned off, Spring Festival travel subdued
1-12 of 143 of 12