China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 December, 2018 in Trade Concessions, Reform and Opening Up 2.0?
- 7 December, 2018 in Tariff Man or dealmaker?
- 30 November, 2018 in Tariffs not benefitting other countries
- 23 November, 2018 in Trade truce wouldn’t avert further fall in RMB, equities
- 16 November, 2018 in FDI defying trade tensions, property price data quirks
- 9 November, 2018 in Tariffs weigh on imports, but boost exports
- 2 November, 2018 in Politburo signals policy support
- 26 October, 2018 in Equity rout hurts lending, scant relief for private firms
- 19 October, 2018 in PBOC restarts FX sales, state media get new buzzword
- 12 October, 2018 in Equities have further to fall, lacklustre “Golden Week”
- 5 October, 2018 in PBOC facing RMB test, tax crackdown intensifying
- 28 September, 2018 in PBOC stands pat, on-budget fiscal support maxed out