China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Cuts to official policy rates are coming soon
- 3 August, 2018 in Renminbi decline will soften tariff blow
- 27 July, 2018 in More easing coming, China still in US crosshairs
- 20 July, 2018 in PBOC FX policy becoming more hands-on again
- 13 July, 2018 in Case for policy easing continuing to build
- 6 July, 2018 in Letting go of equities, holding the renminbi
- 29 June, 2018 in Market slide stemmed, property strained, tariffs loom
- 22 June, 2018 in RRR cut imminent, investment restrictions coming