China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in Old-school stimulus, HK protests, PBOC still selling FX
- 7 June, 2019 in Chances of lasting trade deal recede
- 31 May, 2019 in Takeaways from the Baoshang Bank takeover
- 24 May, 2019 in Interest rate reforms unlikely to deliver hoped-for gains
- 17 May, 2019 in Huawei blacklisting, trade war weapons
- 10 May, 2019 in Tariff hike, fiscal support, inflation risks
- 3 May, 2019 in Financial sector opening, bad debt disclosures
- 26 April, 2019 in Equities may fall further as recovery underwhelms
- 18 April, 2019 in Seasonality, tax cuts distort the industrial output data
- 12 April, 2019 in Will residency reforms revive the property market?
- 5 April, 2019 in More monetary easing still on the cards
- 29 March, 2019 in Consumer sentiment softens, inflation risks rise