China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Seasonality, tax cuts distort the industrial output data
- 12 April, 2019 in Will residency reforms revive the property market?
- 5 April, 2019 in More monetary easing still on the cards
- 29 March, 2019 in Consumer sentiment softens, inflation risks rise
- 22 March, 2019 in Fiscal front-loading, land demand, BRI obstacles
- 15 March, 2019 in Three takeaways from the NPC
- 8 March, 2019 in On contradictions (from the NPC)
- 1 March, 2019 in Deleveraging delusions, market exuberance
- 22 February, 2019 in Trade talk optimism, RMB stability pledge
- 15 February, 2019 in Wider credit spreads dulling impact of policy easing
- 1 February, 2019 in Renminbi to weaken again, banks boost capital buffers
- 25 January, 2019 in Middle-income squeeze weighing on consumption