China Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in China, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 February, 2019 in Wider credit spreads dulling impact of policy easing
- 1 February, 2019 in Renminbi to weaken again, banks boost capital buffers
- 25 January, 2019 in Middle-income squeeze weighing on consumption
- 18 January, 2019 in PBOC to guide interest rates lower, 2017 GDP revised
- 11 January, 2019 in Official targets point to low expectations for 2019
- 4 January, 2019 in PBOC eases policy, trade talks back in focus
- 21 December, 2018 in Xi’s flawed “China model”, PBOC’s new policy tool
- 14 December, 2018 in Trade Concessions, Reform and Opening Up 2.0?
- 7 December, 2018 in Tariff Man or dealmaker?
- 30 November, 2018 in Tariffs not benefitting other countries
- 23 November, 2018 in Trade truce wouldn’t avert further fall in RMB, equities
- 16 November, 2018 in FDI defying trade tensions, property price data quirks