China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 5 March, 2019 in Initial thoughts on the National People’s Congress
- 27 February, 2019 in Growth in Hong Kong to remain weak in 2019
- 20 February, 2019 in Foreign debt not a major risk in the near term
- 6 February, 2019 in Stimulus far smaller than in past downturns
- 29 January, 2019 in Imports ringing alarm bells
- 22 January, 2019 in Service sector weakens as consumers hold back
- 10 January, 2019 in Could Hong Kong withstand a property crash?
- 4 January, 2019 in Growth to remain weak despite added policy support
- 17 December, 2018 in What to expect in 2019
- 3 December, 2018 in Trade ceasefire is no growth panacea, even if it lasts
- 28 November, 2018 in Assessing the impact of the tariffs so far
- 23 October, 2018 in More tax cuts, less infrastructure spending