China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 21 July, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Jun.)
- 18 July, 2017 in Regulatory campaign weighing on service sector growth
- 17 July, 2017 in Leadership signals sustained focus on financial risks
- 14 July, 2017 in Any changes to exchange rate regime likely to be cosmetic
- 6 July, 2017 in Asset management crackdown risks sparking volatility
- 3 July, 2017 in Bond link will struggle to attract foreign investors
- 20 June, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (May)
- 13 June, 2017 in PBOC to keep rates stable post-Fed and beyond
- 26 May, 2017 in PBOC tightens the renminbi’s leash
- 25 May, 2017 in Regulatory crackdown poses risks to growth, financial stability
- 24 May, 2017 in Downgrade underlines fiscal risks in debt build-up
- 23 May, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Apr.)