China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 19 July, 2018 in A shift in fiscal policy is coming
- 17 July, 2018 in Service sector holds up despite slower retail spending
- 12 July, 2018 in Manufacturing dominance will cushion tariff blow
- 11 July, 2018 in Expanded US tariffs strengthen case for policy easing
- 26 June, 2018 in PBOC allows renminbi to weaken
- 25 June, 2018 in RRR cut adds to signs of monetary policy shift
- 19 June, 2018 in China’s next steps
- 14 June, 2018 in Weaker growth to trigger shift in policy soon
- 6 June, 2018 in Inflation Monitor (May)
- 6 June, 2018 in Contours of a possible trade deal are emerging
- 22 May, 2018 in The end of birth restrictions won’t lift birth rates
- 21 May, 2018 in Capital Flows Monitor (Apr.)