China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 21 April, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Mar.)
- 18 April, 2017 in Investment not as strong as meets the eye
- 12 April, 2017 in New (non-consensus) growth forecasts for Hong Kong
- 6 April, 2017 in North Korea to distract from trade at Trump-Xi Summit
- 4 April, 2017 in New economic zone won’t match Shenzhen, Pudong
- 22 March, 2017 in The view from the ground – Q1 2017
- 22 March, 2017 in Can Carrie Lam solve Hong Kong’s problems?
- 17 March, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)
- 16 March, 2017 in The People’s Bank follows the Fed
- 15 March, 2017 in Premier Li signals lower emphasis on growth
- 14 March, 2017 in Officials remain too cautious on structural reforms
- 10 March, 2017 in PBOC relaxed about RMB, signals monetary tightening