China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 May, 2019 in PBOC still wary of CNY weakness despite tariff threat
- 14 May, 2019 in Three reasons for China’s modest retaliation
- 6 May, 2019 in Four implications of the re-escalation in trade tensions
- 6 May, 2019 in Targeted RRR cut to shore up lending growth
- 27 March, 2019 in Weak profits strengthen case for benchmark rate cuts
- 5 March, 2019 in Initial thoughts on the National People’s Congress
- 27 February, 2019 in Growth in Hong Kong to remain weak in 2019
- 20 February, 2019 in Foreign debt not a major risk in the near term
- 6 February, 2019 in Stimulus far smaller than in past downturns
- 29 January, 2019 in Imports ringing alarm bells
- 22 January, 2019 in Service sector weakens as consumers hold back
- 10 January, 2019 in Could Hong Kong withstand a property crash?
1-12 of 649 of 55