China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 October, 2018 in Three reasons we expect the renminbi to breach 7.0
- 11 October, 2018 in Which countries are manipulating their currencies?
- 8 October, 2018 in PBOC to ease policy further but retain its grip on RMB
- 18 September, 2018 in Taking stock of the new tariffs
- 7 September, 2018 in Assessing the inflation risk from African swine fever
- 5 September, 2018 in Property developers are turning more cautious
- 29 August, 2018 in Efforts to prop up infrastructure investment falling short
- 29 August, 2018 in After Mexico, could a US-China deal follow?
- 21 August, 2018 in State firms step in to counter private-sector outflows
- 7 August, 2018 in Tariffs and renminbi fall won’t cause jump in inflation
- 24 July, 2018 in Capital Flows Monitor (Jun.)
- 24 July, 2018 in Loosening drive gains momentum