China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 21 September, 2017 in S&P playing catch-up with downgrade
- 18 September, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Aug.)
- 13 September, 2017 in Should we expect a post-Congress shift in the policy agenda?
- 12 September, 2017 in Three things to watch in the Standing Committee reshuffle
- 11 September, 2017 in PBOC hoping for exchange rate uncertainty, not weakness
- 7 September, 2017 in Party Congress work report to offer early hints of Xi’s power
- 4 September, 2017 in Trade tensions rise after North Korea’s test
- 24 August, 2017 in What’s going on with the Hong Kong dollar?
- 21 August, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Jul.)
- 4 August, 2017 in HK property prices set to fall as interest rates rebound
- 21 July, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Jun.)
- 18 July, 2017 in Regulatory campaign weighing on service sector growth