China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 19 April, 2018 in Capital Flows Monitor (Apr.)
- 18 April, 2018 in Services slowdown led by finance, transport and retail
- 17 April, 2018 in RRR cut to support lending to small firms
- 13 April, 2018 in Hong Kong interest rates to rise as liquidity tightens
- 10 April, 2018 in Has Xi done enough to placate Trump?
- 9 April, 2018 in Rising interest rates, trade tensions loom over HK
- 6 April, 2018 in How will China respond to additional US tariffs?
- 4 April, 2018 in China raises the stakes of US trade action
- 22 March, 2018 in Likely damage to China from tariffs only 0.1% of GDP
- 22 March, 2018 in The PBOC continues to pretend to follow the Fed
- 21 March, 2018 in Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)
- 19 March, 2018 in New PBOC chief a safe choice but his hands are tied