China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 26 May, 2017 in PBOC tightens the renminbi’s leash
- 25 May, 2017 in Regulatory crackdown poses risks to growth, financial stability
- 24 May, 2017 in Downgrade underlines fiscal risks in debt build-up
- 23 May, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Apr.)
- 16 May, 2017 in What would make policymakers change course?
- 12 May, 2017 in Paltry trade benefits from US-China deal
- 5 May, 2017 in Should global investors be worrying more about China?
- 26 April, 2017 in Renminbi may be approaching a turning point
- 21 April, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Mar.)
- 18 April, 2017 in Investment not as strong as meets the eye
- 12 April, 2017 in New (non-consensus) growth forecasts for Hong Kong
- 6 April, 2017 in North Korea to distract from trade at Trump-Xi Summit