China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 10 January, 2019 in Could Hong Kong withstand a property crash?
- 4 January, 2019 in Growth to remain weak despite added policy support
- 17 December, 2018 in What to expect in 2019
- 3 December, 2018 in Trade ceasefire is no growth panacea, even if it lasts
- 28 November, 2018 in Assessing the impact of the tariffs so far
- 23 October, 2018 in More tax cuts, less infrastructure spending
- 16 October, 2018 in Three reasons we expect the renminbi to breach 7.0
- 11 October, 2018 in Which countries are manipulating their currencies?
- 8 October, 2018 in PBOC to ease policy further but retain its grip on RMB
- 18 September, 2018 in Taking stock of the new tariffs
- 7 September, 2018 in Assessing the inflation risk from African swine fever
- 5 September, 2018 in Property developers are turning more cautious