China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 17 November, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Oct.)
- 10 November, 2017 in China increasing foreign access but still stacking deck
- 7 November, 2017 in High core inflation unlikely to trigger tightening
- 25 October, 2017 in Xi tightens his grip, leaves succession plans unclear
- 24 October, 2017 in Xi enshrined in constitution, signalling his dominance
- 20 October, 2017 in Construction slowdown points to weakness ahead
- 20 October, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Sep.)
- 18 October, 2017 in Xi is prioritising politics over market opening
- 13 October, 2017 in Expanding property curbs to weigh further on sales
- 10 October, 2017 in Would a stronger Xi be good for the economy?
- 21 September, 2017 in S&P playing catch-up with downgrade
- 18 September, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Aug.)