China Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Use our proprietary indicators to identify economic trends.
- Receive concise analysis of recent developments.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 19 January, 2018 in IT boom fails to avert broader slowdown
- 18 January, 2018 in Will strong global demand support China in 2018?
- 10 January, 2018 in PBOC’s hands are tied over US Treasury holdings
- 14 December, 2017 in The PBOC pretends to follow the Fed
- 6 December, 2017 in US tax cuts bolster calls for China to follow suit
- 22 November, 2017 in GDP targets here to stay
- 17 November, 2017 in Capital Flows Monitor (Oct.)
- 10 November, 2017 in China increasing foreign access but still stacking deck
- 7 November, 2017 in High core inflation unlikely to trigger tightening
- 25 October, 2017 in Xi tightens his grip, leaves succession plans unclear
- 24 October, 2017 in Xi enshrined in constitution, signalling his dominance
- 20 October, 2017 in Construction slowdown points to weakness ahead