China Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that affect the outlook for the Chinese economy.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of market and economic trends.
- Gain insight into issues that contribute to our projections.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 10 October, 2016 in A primer on China’s new monetary policy regime
- 28 June, 2016 in Is the China crisis over?
- 29 February, 2016 in How worried should we be about capital outflows?
- 17 February, 2016 in Can China turn itself around?
- 11 February, 2016 in Credit risks rising but crisis not imminent
- 29 October, 2015 in Is the service sector keeping China afloat?
- 22 October, 2015 in What should we expect from China’s new Five-Year Plan?
- 7 July, 2015 in China’s impact on the world
- 27 March, 2015 in Outlook for China has actually brightened
- 9 February, 2015 in Five key questions about the renminbi
- 26 November, 2014 in What impact will the rate cut have, and what happens next?
- 4 August, 2014 in Is the level of borrowing costs in China a problem?