China Chart Book
This concise, usually single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting China’s economy.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking analysis.
- 22 May, 2019 in Trade tensions may exacerbate retail sales slump
- 18 April, 2019 in Property demand to remain subdued
- 18 March, 2019 in Labour market softens
- 21 February, 2019 in Exports now showing impact of tariffs
- 23 January, 2019 in Demographic headwinds building
- 18 December, 2018 in Xi signals state sector to remain dominant
- 20 November, 2018 in Swine fever hogs headlines, but impact still small
- 29 October, 2018 in Renminbi to break through 7.0 before long
- 17 September, 2018 in Trade war set to escalate
- 16 August, 2018 in Bad loans on the rise
- 19 July, 2018 in Corporate defaults surge
- 21 June, 2018 in Capital flows balanced despite rise in trade tensions
1-12 of 137 of 12