China Activity Monitor
This monthly publication addresses issues of current market interest and preview the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 28 June, 2010 in On course for a soft landing
- 24 May, 2010 in Overheating concerns still misplaced
- 23 April, 2010 in No sign of overheating in activity data
- 22 March, 2010 in Activity slowdown argues against rapid tightening
- 28 January, 2010 in Is China’s growth already fading?
- 21 December, 2009 in Construction leading the charge
- 23 November, 2009 in Service sector activity picking up