China Activity Monitor
This monthly publication addresses issues of current market interest and preview the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- 28 January, 2019 in Construction props up activity, but headwinds remain
- 21 December, 2018 in Year ending with growth slipping
- 22 November, 2018 in Strong construction activity propping up growth
- 29 October, 2018 in Growth edges down, more weakness on the horizon
- 21 September, 2018 in Growth holding up but outlook still challenging
- 22 August, 2018 in Growth weakens
- 26 July, 2018 in Boost from looser pollution controls starts to fade
- 25 June, 2018 in CAP eases growth concerns
- 23 May, 2018 in Economy accelerates as pollution crackdown ends
- 20 April, 2018 in Growth edges up as pollution controls ease
- 22 March, 2018 in Growth stable at the start of the year
- 25 January, 2018 in Growth stabilises at the end of 2017