Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 27 February, 2007 in Euro-zone money supply still too high for ECB’s comfort
- 26 February, 2007 in Softer US data this week may reinforce rate cut expectations
- 23 February, 2007 in Ifo to offer further evidence of strong German growth in Q1
- 22 February, 2007 in ‘Dovish’ statement may limit impact of BoJ rate hike
- 21 February, 2007 in Fed rate cuts could come sooner than markets anticipate
- 20 February, 2007 in Markets underestimate potential impact of a yen rebound
- 19 February, 2007 in Markets likely to continue to focus on carry trades
- 16 February, 2007 in Colder weather in January may weaken key US data releases
- 15 February, 2007 in Fed and BoE retain their tightening biases
- 14 February, 2007 in Bernanke testimony likely to reflect Fed’s tightening bias
- 13 February, 2007 in Solid euro-zone growth to support further rate hikes
- 12 February, 2007 in Bernanke testimony to dominate bumper week