Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 30 January, 2019 in US monetary policy outlook points to more upside for Treasuries
- 29 January, 2019 in Strong start to the year for EM currencies not likely to last
- 28 January, 2019 in The future doesn’t look very bright for the FTSE 100
- 25 January, 2019 in PM May’s Brexit deal still unlikely to pass
- 24 January, 2019 in Peripheral euro-zone bonds to struggle despite loose ECB policy
- 23 January, 2019 in Accommodative BoJ likely to keep JGB yields low
- 22 January, 2019 in Investors’ worries about global growth likely to get worse
- 21 January, 2019 in Gauging the near-term outlook for sterling
- 18 January, 2019 in Outlook for Chinese equities poor despite trade war optimism
- 17 January, 2019 in Investors still seem too optimistic about S&P 500 earnings
- 16 January, 2019 in Still more upside risk for sterling
- 15 January, 2019 in Sterling scenarios in tonight’s crucial Brexit vote