Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 23 June, 2017 in UK FTSE 100 faces at least four obstacles
- 22 June, 2017 in Are Treasuries vulnerable to a rebound in inflation expectations?
- 21 June, 2017 in Why are risky assets proving resilient to lower oil prices?
- 20 June, 2017 in What if Chinese A-shares are finally included in the MSCI EM Index?
- 19 June, 2017 in How surprising is the combined strength of the Nikkei and yen?
- 16 June, 2017 in Why the US stock market is unlikely to come crashing down
- 15 June, 2017 in Gilt yields likely to rise (a bit) further
- 14 June, 2017 in Interest rate divergence should favour EM local currency bonds
- 13 June, 2017 in Will the Fed be worried by trends in the financial markets?
- 12 June, 2017 in What should we make of the slump in the NASDAQ?
- 9 June, 2017 in Why have investors shrugged off the UK’s election result?
- 8 June, 2017 in Investors are probably right to shrug off change to ECB’s guidance