Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 15 December, 2017 in What to expect from emerging markets in 2018
- 14 December, 2017 in Monetary policy hasn’t lost its capacity to surprise
- 13 December, 2017 in Does monetary policy still matter for euro/sterling?
- 12 December, 2017 in Are Treasuries braced for any change to the Fed’s projections?
- 11 December, 2017 in Fed policy not the key for EM local currency bonds
- 8 December, 2017 in How worrying is the bubble in bitcoin?
- 7 December, 2017 in What’s in store for developed markets in 2018?
- 6 December, 2017 in How worrying is the recent slide in the MSCI China Index?
- 5 December, 2017 in How hard would the collapse of Brexit talks hit sterling?
- 4 December, 2017 in Is US tax reform a double-edged sword for EM equities?
- 1 December, 2017 in How will OPEC’s decision affect financial markets?
- 30 November, 2017 in What would the fallout be from another slump in IT shares?