Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 21 April, 2017 in PMIs bolster case for euro-zone and Japanese equities
- 20 April, 2017 in What does the French presidential election herald for markets?
- 19 April, 2017 in US Treasury rally unlikely to last
- 18 April, 2017 in Sterling’s election snap
- 13 April, 2017 in Can Trump keep the dollar down?
- 12 April, 2017 in Economics will trump geopolitics before long
- 11 April, 2017 in Global growth prospects pick up
- 10 April, 2017 in Yen rally on borrowed time
- 7 April, 2017 in What does the mixed US Employment Report mean for the markets?
- 6 April, 2017 in Are Treasuries vulnerable to Fed balance sheet shrinkage?
- 5 April, 2017 in Prospect of earlier rate hikes likely to lift gilt yields
- 4 April, 2017 in US Treasury yields and the dollar likely to peak next year