Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 24 March, 2017 in Is the future brighter for equities in Europe than in the US?
- 23 March, 2017 in Is the Trump trade over?
- 22 March, 2017 in Investors long, but probably not wrong, on the US dollar
- 21 March, 2017 in Is a major correction in asset prices around the corner?
- 20 March, 2017 in Is this just another temporary setback for the US dollar?
- 17 March, 2017 in Will the strength of emerging market currencies be sustained?
- 16 March, 2017 in Twin supports for Euro may not last
- 15 March, 2017 in Will the Fed spring any surprises on the markets?
- 14 March, 2017 in Yen likely to fall further against the dollar
- 13 March, 2017 in Should shareholders be more fearful of the Fed?
- 10 March, 2017 in Risky assets likely to weather future Fed tightening
- 9 March, 2017 in Sell-off in German Bunds unlikely to gather momentum