Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 25 September, 2018 in Fed, rather than ECB, policy likely to boost the euro next year
- 24 September, 2018 in Worse to come for US corporate bonds in 2019
- 21 September, 2018 in Too soon to sound the all-clear for global equity markets
- 20 September, 2018 in Peak in US Treasury yields may not be very far away
- 19 September, 2018 in Relief for equities from trade concerns just a lull in the storm
- 18 September, 2018 in Faltering US dollar could be a sign of things to come
- 17 September, 2018 in More pain to come for EM Asian equities
- 14 September, 2018 in 10-year Treasury yield likely to rise decisively above 3% soon
- 13 September, 2018 in Domestic monetary policy taking a back seat for euro and sterling
- 12 September, 2018 in Risks to EM equities and currencies look quite different
- 11 September, 2018 in No respite around the corner for EM equities
- 10 September, 2018 in Rally in Italian government bonds unlikely to persist for long