Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 21 May, 2018 in Will Italy’s new government weigh on the euro?
- 18 May, 2018 in Are equity investors right to be relaxed about higher oil prices?
- 17 May, 2018 in EM bonds at risk even if the currency weakness abates
- 16 May, 2018 in How long will the bear market in US government bonds last?
- 15 May, 2018 in How will Chinese A-share inclusion affect the MSCI EM Index?
- 14 May, 2018 in Will US corporate profits really continue to soar?
- 11 May, 2018 in More pain for EM assets probably lies ahead
- 10 May, 2018 in UK FTSE 100: two tailwinds are likely to become headwinds
- 9 May, 2018 in Will EM dollar bond yields continue to surge?
- 8 May, 2018 in Will European and Japanese equities continue to outperform?
- 4 May, 2018 in What to make of April’s mixed US Employment Report?
- 3 May, 2018 in Will EM currencies continue to slide?