Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 21 March, 2018 in How might Treasuries be affected by the FOMC meeting?
- 20 March, 2018 in Little respite likely for the beleaguered FTSE 100
- 19 March, 2018 in Do rising corporate credit spreads signal trouble ahead?
- 16 March, 2018 in We doubt that the recent recovery in Treasuries will last
- 15 March, 2018 in What is the rise in the LIBOR-OIS spread really telling us?
- 14 March, 2018 in US equities not grossly overvalued, but still vulnerable
- 13 March, 2018 in Treasuries still vulnerable to rising inflation
- 12 March, 2018 in When will tighter Fed policy undermine the US stock market?
- 9 March, 2018 in Taking stock of the bull market on its ninth birthday
- 8 March, 2018 in Monetary policy unlikely to do much for the dollar
- 7 March, 2018 in Korean détente would probably provide little relief for markets
- 6 March, 2018 in Dollar in retreat as fears of global trade war abate