Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 17 January, 2019 in Investors still seem too optimistic about S&P 500 earnings
- 16 January, 2019 in Still more upside risk for sterling
- 15 January, 2019 in Sterling scenarios in tonight’s crucial Brexit vote
- 14 January, 2019 in Reaction to China trade data may provide a template for 2019
- 11 January, 2019 in Brexit risks to sterling are skewed to the upside
- 10 January, 2019 in Bund yields likely to remain low as euro-zone economy slows
- 9 January, 2019 in A trade deal probably wouldn’t give equities long-lasting relief
- 8 January, 2019 in Safe-haven assets likely to remain in demand in 2019
- 7 January, 2019 in Why this isn’t likely to be a 2016 re-run for equity markets
- 4 January, 2019 in US employment report suggests that tightening cycle is not over
- 3 January, 2019 in Downside risks to the dollar appear to be fading
- 2 January, 2019 in Renminbi’s resilience not likely to last