Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 17 October, 2017 in Should investors fear a Taylor-led Fed?
- 16 October, 2017 in Is a flatter Treasury curve a sign of trouble ahead?
- 13 October, 2017 in Are Treasury investors complacent about the inflation outlook?
- 12 October, 2017 in Will Japan’s stock market remain on a tear?
- 11 October, 2017 in Will EM sovereign bonds continue to outperform Treasuries?
- 10 October, 2017 in Pullback in EM currencies probably not a sign of things to come
- 9 October, 2017 in Is a boost from tax reform already discounted in the S&P 500?
- 6 October, 2017 in Is the worst still to come for Treasuries?
- 5 October, 2017 in Policy outlook should limit sterling’s slide
- 4 October, 2017 in Are investors right to be very bearish on Treasuries this time?
- 3 October, 2017 in Healthy economic growth is buoying global equities
- 2 October, 2017 in Are markets right to shrug off political events in Catalonia?