Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 22 August, 2017 in Should EM investors fear the scaling back of QE?
- 21 August, 2017 in Germany’s stock market unlikely to keep on falling
- 18 August, 2017 in Respite for S&P 500 unlikely to be a lull in a storm
- 17 August, 2017 in Renewed Chinese buying unlikely to keep Treasury yields down
- 16 August, 2017 in Will globally-focused US firms’ shares continue to outperform?
- 15 August, 2017 in Investors still hungry for EM dollar bonds
- 14 August, 2017 in What should we make of the rebound in US credit spreads?
- 11 August, 2017 in Will low inflation continue to support US bonds and equities?
- 10 August, 2017 in Will the surge in EM Asian equities soon be over?
- 9 August, 2017 in How big a deal is US-North Korea sabre-rattling for markets?
- 8 August, 2017 in Is another crisis coming, a decade after the last one began?
- 7 August, 2017 in Will low inflation keep US Treasury yields anchored?