Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 16 November, 2018 in A Brexit blueprint for UK equities
- 15 November, 2018 in Trying to make sense of another day of Brexit chaos
- 14 November, 2018 in Oil price unlikely to be a key driver of financial assets in 2019
- 13 November, 2018 in Euro likely to recover in 2019, despite Italy’s problems
- 12 November, 2018 in Rebound in sterling still most likely next year
- 9 November, 2018 in What to make of another bleak week for EM equities
- 8 November, 2018 in Fed, not Congress, setting the agenda for Treasuries
- 7 November, 2018 in Post-US election rebound in European equities unlikely to last
- 6 November, 2018 in What if the prediction markets are wrong about the US midterms?
- 5 November, 2018 in Shareholders’ concerns about higher Treasury yields make sense
- 2 November, 2018 in Strong US employment report bolsters case for December hike
- 1 November, 2018 in Rates likely to rise faster than markets expect after a Brexit deal