Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 24 May, 2017 in What does Moody’s downgrade mean for Chinese financial markets?
- 23 May, 2017 in We have revised up our forecasts for the euro
- 22 May, 2017 in Low volatility doesn’t always herald a collapse in stock prices
- 19 May, 2017 in Real trouble for EM currencies?
- 18 May, 2017 in Sell-off in EMs unlikely to turn into a widespread rout
- 17 May, 2017 in FTSE’s Brexit rally may be nearing its end
- 16 May, 2017 in Will US equities and the dollar continue to diverge?
- 15 May, 2017 in Rising oil prices unlikely to derail equities
- 12 May, 2017 in Are risky asset prices set to tumble?
- 11 May, 2017 in Are investors too relaxed about the outlook for inflation in the US?
- 10 May, 2017 in UK monetary policy outlook suggests Gilt yields are set to rise
- 9 May, 2017 in Can the Nikkei build on its recent gains?