Capital Daily is e-mailed late in the afternoon of the UK business day. It serves as an early “morning meeting note” for clients in Europe, Asia and the UK, and is available even sooner to clients in North America during their business day.
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage of the key issues affecting global economies and markets.
- High frequency product enabling clients to stay on top of developments.
- Quick and easy to digest – 2-3 pages.
- 20 July, 2018 in Latest Trump tariff threats compound rising risks to equities
- 19 July, 2018 in Tighter Fed policy a growing threat to the US stock market
- 18 July, 2018 in Distorted US yield curve still a warning sign for the economy
- 17 July, 2018 in Oil prices likely to fall further, keeping the heat on equity markets
- 16 July, 2018 in China’s economy a threat to EM equities even if trade fears fade
- 13 July, 2018 in Strong US stock market and dollar unlikely to remain bedfellows
- 12 July, 2018 in Peak in Treasury yields probably not a long way off
- 11 July, 2018 in Next step in trade war likely to hit S&P 500 much harder
- 10 July, 2018 in Sterling stabilises; investors still counting on a “soft” Brexit
- 9 July, 2018 in Brexit resignations could heap more pressure on sterling
- 6 July, 2018 in Rally in Treasuries is unlikely to continue
- 5 July, 2018 in Will rising trade tensions hit Emerging Asian currencies hardest?