Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 October, 2011 in Is the loonie’s downward trend set to continue?
- 3 October, 2011 in What does the euro-zone crisis mean for Canada?
- 26 September, 2011 in Is Canada’s economy headed for recession?
- 19 September, 2011 in Policymakers stand ready
- 12 September, 2011 in Tightening financial conditions cast more doubt
- 5 September, 2011 in What’s all the fuss about real GDI?
- 29 August, 2011 in Where’s the economy headed?
- 22 August, 2011 in House prices vulnerable to swing in “animal spirits”
- 15 August, 2011 in Will the Bank of Canada cut interest rates?
- 8 August, 2011 in Economy stumbles in second quarter
- 1 August, 2011 in Spending slowdown more abrupt than desired
- 25 July, 2011 in Headwinds, tailwinds and monetary policy