Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 August, 2011 in Will the Bank of Canada cut interest rates?
- 8 August, 2011 in Economy stumbles in second quarter
- 1 August, 2011 in Spending slowdown more abrupt than desired
- 25 July, 2011 in Headwinds, tailwinds and monetary policy
- 18 July, 2011 in Businesses poised for employee hiring spree?
- 11 July, 2011 in Prospects for a sustained rebound in growth dimming
- 27 June, 2011 in Rising core inflation no reason to hike interest rates
- 20 June, 2011 in Second quarter slowdown
- 13 June, 2011 in Is housing really in short supply?
- 6 June, 2011 in Budget unlikely to differ much from first version
- 30 May, 2011 in Second quarter growth slowdown
- 23 May, 2011 in Housing renovation boom on shaky ground