Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 5 December, 2011 in What’s up with income growth?
- 28 November, 2011 in Pick-up in Q3 GDP growth won’t be sustained
- 21 November, 2011 in Business confidence key to investment outlook
- 14 November, 2011 in Fussing over federal finances is misplaced
- 7 November, 2011 in Narrowing in the trade deficit probably temporary
- 31 October, 2011 in New forecast consensus still too high
- 24 October, 2011 in Are leading indicators pointing to trouble ahead?
- 17 October, 2011 in Could housing investment growth re-accelerate?
- 10 October, 2011 in Is the loonie’s downward trend set to continue?
- 3 October, 2011 in What does the euro-zone crisis mean for Canada?
- 26 September, 2011 in Is Canada’s economy headed for recession?
- 19 September, 2011 in Policymakers stand ready