Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 23 November, 2018 in Morneau gets competitive; Bank ponders framework
- 16 November, 2018 in Loonie proves resilient to slump in oil prices
- 9 November, 2018 in Doubts about USMCA, positive signs from housing
- 2 November, 2018 in PMI hints at slowing momentum
- 26 October, 2018 in Bank aiming for at least three more hikes
- 19 October, 2018 in From pot to Poloz
- 12 October, 2018 in Slumping Canadian oil prices to dampen investment
- 5 October, 2018 in USMCA boosts rates, adding pressure to housing
- 28 September, 2018 in Auto tariffs a risk as trade talks drag on
- 21 September, 2018 in Investors under-pricing NAFTA risks
- 14 September, 2018 in NAFTA talks drag on; housing remains vulnerable
- 7 September, 2018 in Bank of Canada plays down trade risks