Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 September, 2017 in Household indebtedness highest among G7
- 15 September, 2017 in At least income inequality isn’t getting worse
- 8 September, 2017 in Storm clouds gathering in Canada too
- 1 September, 2017 in GDP growth bound to slow after blazing pace in H1
- 25 August, 2017 in Households still living the high life
- 18 August, 2017 in Canada will be up against it in NAFTA talks
- 11 August, 2017 in Supply shortage doesn’t explain high housing valuations
- 4 August, 2017 in Economy seemingly unfazed by housing slowdown
- 28 July, 2017 in Higher Canadian dollar no threat to economy
- 21 July, 2017 in Canadian dollar rally likely to fade before year end
- 14 July, 2017 in One more interest rate hike at most this year
- 7 July, 2017 in Housing slump going from bad to worse