Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 20 July, 2018 in Strong oil production masking weakness elsewhere
- 13 July, 2018 in Bank still too sanguine about the housing market
- 6 July, 2018 in Mixed employment survey makes Bank’s job harder
- 29 June, 2018 in Is the construction sector in trouble?
- 22 June, 2018 in Dollar driven by rate outlook rather than trade fears
- 15 June, 2018 in Household debt will remain a risk for years to come
- 8 June, 2018 in Investment boom already beginning to fade
- 1 June, 2018 in Bank’s hawkishness already looks premature
- 25 May, 2018 in US keeps the heat on in NAFTA negotiations
- 18 May, 2018 in Rising rates add to pressure on housing
- 11 May, 2018 in Higher oil price unlikely to spur investment boom
- 4 May, 2018 in Poloz far too sanguine on debt build-up