Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 July, 2017 in Canadian dollar rally likely to fade before year end
- 14 July, 2017 in One more interest rate hike at most this year
- 7 July, 2017 in Housing slump going from bad to worse
- 30 June, 2017 in Bank can’t ignore low inflation
- 23 June, 2017 in House price inflation set to plunge
- 16 June, 2017 in Interest rate hike is far from a done deal
- 9 June, 2017 in Housing market on the brink
- 2 June, 2017 in Nothing inspiring about recent GDP growth
- 26 May, 2017 in Bond yields to rebound
- 19 May, 2017 in Business investment still weak
- 12 May, 2017 in Canadian dollar unlikely to sink much lower
- 5 May, 2017 in Housing boom turning to bust