Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 20 April, 2018 in Oil price surge having only limited impact on dollar
- 13 April, 2018 in Housing market remains muted
- 6 April, 2018 in NAFTA deal wouldn’t lead to higher interest rates
- 29 March, 2018 in Labour data point to slower consumption growth
- 23 March, 2018 in Heavy oil price benchmark likely to rebound
- 16 March, 2018 in Middle-class families still struggling
- 9 March, 2018 in Canadian dollar’s underperformance to persist
- 2 March, 2018 in Declining tax competitiveness hurting investment
- 23 February, 2018 in Household spending losing momentum
- 16 February, 2018 in Core inflation to remain muted
- 9 February, 2018 in Housing faces tighter regulation and higher rates
- 2 February, 2018 in GDP growth to slow in 2018