Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 May, 2019 in Housing shows signs of life
- 10 May, 2019 in Data point to stronger GDP growth in Q2
- 3 May, 2019 in Economy stronger in March, but housing still an issue
- 26 April, 2019 in Poloz in no rush to re-consider rate hikes
- 18 April, 2019 in Mixed signals for the Bank
- 12 April, 2019 in Oil price rebound to have only muted benefit
- 5 April, 2019 in A further dovish shift from the Bank?
- 29 March, 2019 in Strong January likely followed by weak February
- 22 March, 2019 in Morneau gambles on the housing market
- 15 March, 2019 in Budget 2019 unlikely to drive pick-up in growth
- 8 March, 2019 in Bank rows back from further rate hikes
- 1 March, 2019 in Optimistic investment plans unlikely to be met