Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 November, 2017 in Bank of Canada already doubting itself
- 10 November, 2017 in Bank of Canada likely on hold until well into 2018
- 3 November, 2017 in Economic outlook deteriorates
- 27 October, 2017 in Home ownership rate could tumble
- 20 October, 2017 in Economic growth slowing
- 13 October, 2017 in Life without NAFTA wouldn’t be catastrophic
- 6 October, 2017 in Tougher mortgage rules will only make matters worse
- 29 September, 2017 in Aerospace dispute raises spectre of trade war
- 22 September, 2017 in Household indebtedness highest among G7
- 15 September, 2017 in At least income inequality isn’t getting worse
- 8 September, 2017 in Storm clouds gathering in Canada too
- 1 September, 2017 in GDP growth bound to slow after blazing pace in H1