Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 16 February, 2018 in Core inflation to remain muted
- 9 February, 2018 in Housing faces tighter regulation and higher rates
- 2 February, 2018 in GDP growth to slow in 2018
- 26 January, 2018 in Loonie a key beneficiary of US dollar’s malaise
- 19 January, 2018 in Interest rate hikes likely to be undone before long
- 12 January, 2018 in What would happen if the US withdrew from NAFTA?
- 5 January, 2018 in Minimum wage hikes are a storm in a teacup
- 22 December, 2017 in Foreigners aren’t to blame for high house prices
- 15 December, 2017 in Shrinking household wealth another problem
- 8 December, 2017 in Wage pressures still muted
- 1 December, 2017 in Census data shed more light on low inflation
- 24 November, 2017 in Legalisation of marijuana not without risks to economy