Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 May, 2017 in Bond yields to rebound
- 19 May, 2017 in Business investment still weak
- 12 May, 2017 in Canadian dollar unlikely to sink much lower
- 5 May, 2017 in Housing boom turning to bust
- 28 April, 2017 in Softwood lumber dispute isn’t start of potential trade war
- 21 April, 2017 in IMF naïve on Canada outlook
- 13 April, 2017 in Bank won’t raise interest rates to cool housing speculation
- 7 April, 2017 in Economic growth looking very uneven
- 31 March, 2017 in Markets getting ahead of themselves on rate outlook
- 24 March, 2017 in First-quarter GDP growth blitz unlikely to be sustained
- 17 March, 2017 in Slow growth in labour earnings likely to persist
- 10 March, 2017 in Residential investment still boosting economy