Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 September, 2018 in Investors under-pricing NAFTA risks
- 14 September, 2018 in NAFTA talks drag on; housing remains vulnerable
- 7 September, 2018 in Bank of Canada plays down trade risks
- 31 August, 2018 in Bank of Canada to take spotlight from NAFTA talks
- 24 August, 2018 in Spending growth set to slow
- 17 August, 2018 in Falls in commodity prices highlight external risks
- 10 August, 2018 in Saudi storm won’t cause economic damage
- 3 August, 2018 in Odds of a H2 interest rate hike increase
- 27 July, 2018 in Resumption of NAFTA talks the easy part
- 20 July, 2018 in Strong oil production masking weakness elsewhere
- 13 July, 2018 in Bank still too sanguine about the housing market
- 6 July, 2018 in Mixed employment survey makes Bank’s job harder