Canada Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Canadian economy, and provide forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 January, 2019 in Bank’s thinking full of holes
- 4 January, 2019 in Challenging landscape greets Bank of Canada
- 21 December, 2018 in Poloz maintains upbeat tone despite oil price slump
- 14 December, 2018 in Canadian oil price rally will soon lose steam
- 7 December, 2018 in Bank wants to hike, but doesn’t know when
- 30 November, 2018 in Focus turns to Bank of Canada
- 23 November, 2018 in Morneau gets competitive; Bank ponders framework
- 16 November, 2018 in Loonie proves resilient to slump in oil prices
- 9 November, 2018 in Doubts about USMCA, positive signs from housing
- 2 November, 2018 in PMI hints at slowing momentum
- 26 October, 2018 in Bank aiming for at least three more hikes
- 19 October, 2018 in From pot to Poloz