Canada Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 26 November, 2018 in Vancouver housing heading for bumpy landing
- 22 November, 2018 in Fall update fiscal projections too upbeat
- 14 November, 2018 in Oil price slump won’t cause repeat of 2015
- 13 November, 2018 in Income growth past its peak
- 5 November, 2018 in Consensus too optimistic on the loonie
- 24 October, 2018 in Bank’s hawkish message points to next hike in January
- 15 October, 2018 in Business Outlook Survey (Q3)
- 10 October, 2018 in Will the Bank raise rates by another 100bps?
- 3 October, 2018 in Energy investment unlikely to surge
- 1 October, 2018 in New trade deal unlikely to prevent 2019 slowdown
- 5 September, 2018 in Bank likely to raise interest rates in October
- 27 August, 2018 in US-Mexico trade deals shows compromise is possible