Canada Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 February, 2019 in High inventories a downside risk to growth
- 11 February, 2019 in Changes to policy unlikely to rescue housing market
- 6 February, 2019 in Loonie’s strong run unlikely to be sustained
- 5 February, 2019 in Bank of Canada too optimistic on wage growth
- 29 January, 2019 in Consumers unlikely to spend their gasoline windfall
- 18 January, 2019 in Business cycle indicators point to slowdown risks
- 9 January, 2019 in Bank’s forecasts still too optimistic
- 8 January, 2019 in New home supply will weigh on house prices
- 21 December, 2018 in Business Outlook Survey (Q4)
- 17 December, 2018 in What ‘serious consequences’ could China mean?
- 5 December, 2018 in Bank of Canada sticks to its guns
- 4 December, 2018 in GDP growth heading toward zero in first quarter
13-24 of 264 of 22