Canada Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 May, 2022 in Fall in house prices to contribute to lower CPI inflation
- 4 May, 2022 in Spring market brings deep freeze for home sales
- 13 April, 2022 in Bank in hawkish mode
- 7 April, 2022 in Budget 2022 unlikely to move the needle for the Bank
- 29 March, 2022 in Budget 2022 could exacerbate inflationary pressures
- 17 March, 2022 in Can the housing market handle higher interest rates?
- 10 March, 2022 in Current account set for largest surplus since 2006
- 9 March, 2022 in Higher forecasts for GDP, inflation and interest rates
- 2 March, 2022 in Assessing the impact of the war in Ukraine for Canada
- 2 March, 2022 in Bank hikes by 25bp but holds off from QT
- 16 February, 2022 in Weak investment highlights long-run challenges
- 9 February, 2022 in What if oil prices remain higher than we expect?
1-12 of 345 of 29