Canada Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 5 September, 2018 in Bank likely to raise interest rates in October
- 27 August, 2018 in US-Mexico trade deals shows compromise is possible
- 21 August, 2018 in Inflation to drop back towards 2%
- 13 August, 2018 in Loonie to depreciate even if NAFTA deal is reached
- 9 August, 2018 in Construction to drag down GDP growth
- 7 August, 2018 in Economy’s recent strength unlikely to be sustained
- 1 August, 2018 in PMI points to upside risks to growth and inflation
- 25 July, 2018 in Will core inflation continue to rise?
- 19 July, 2018 in Are better times ahead for exporters?
- 11 July, 2018 in Bank hikes and adopts a somewhat hawkish tone
- 10 July, 2018 in What do tariffs mean for inflation?
- 12 June, 2018 in NAFTA feud escalates