Canada Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the Canadian economy.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on Canada’s economy.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 19 February, 2019 in Core inflation set to drop back
- 10 September, 2018 in High debt burdens mean rate hikes will hit hard
- 11 October, 2017 in Core inflation likely to remain below 2% target
- 3 March, 2014 in Lower Canadian dollar points to rebound in inflation
- 31 October, 2013 in EU trade deal would provide only modest benefits
- 26 June, 2013 in In case of emergency: Blow the budget
- 18 April, 2013 in Canada enjoying wealth advantage over US
- 2 October, 2012 in Lower inflation around the corner
- 31 July, 2012 in Business investment won’t be the economy’s saviour
- 14 May, 2012 in Canada’s outperformance may not last much longer
- 3 February, 2011 in House prices likely to fall for several years