Canada Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for Canadian economy over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 4 November, 2015 in Economy will struggle to cope with oil shock
- 22 July, 2015 in Economy being dragged down by investment slump
- 7 April, 2015 in Economy will be hit hard by oil price slump
- 17 December, 2014 in Downside risks multiplying
- 27 October, 2014 in Lower oil price adds to risks
- 16 July, 2014 in Lower interest rates won’t prevent slowdown
- 24 April, 2014 in Lower Canadian dollar no panacea
- 19 December, 2013 in Policy flexibility limits downside economic risks
- 8 October, 2013 in Housing to hold back economy
- 30 July, 2013 in Canada poised for slow growth
- 9 April, 2013 in Economy losing momentum
- 20 December, 2012 in Housing downturn intensifies