Canada Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the Canadian economy in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 27 April, 2022 in Productivity rebound to offset stronger wage growth
- 23 March, 2022 in Market-implied policy tightening could topple housing
- 23 February, 2022 in Inflationary pressures broadening
- 25 January, 2022 in Wage growth could prompt faster policy tightening
- 23 December, 2021 in Restrictions to weigh on first-quarter GDP growth
- 23 November, 2021 in Wage growth picking up
- 26 October, 2021 in Surveys point to higher wage inflation
- 27 September, 2021 in Labour shortages getting worse
- 24 August, 2021 in Fourth wave could delay recovery
- 29 July, 2021 in Re-opening should more than offset wildfire disruption
- 25 June, 2021 in Price and wage expectations continue to rise
- 27 May, 2021 in Upside risks to inflation as the economy re-opens
1-12 of 113 of 10