Canada Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the Canadian economy in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 24 April, 2019 in Surveys remain consistent with slow growth
- 26 March, 2019 in Markets right to price in rate cuts
- 28 February, 2019 in Export prospects further deteriorate
- 24 January, 2019 in Surveys point to growth slowdown
- 21 December, 2018 in Core inflation set to fall further
- 27 November, 2018 in Slump in oil prices negative, but not a disaster
- 23 October, 2018 in Stronger investment intentions bode well, for now
- 27 September, 2018 in Households squeezed by rising debt servicing costs
- 23 August, 2018 in Exports still lagging behind global demand
- 24 July, 2018 in Weakening investment intentions spell trouble
- 21 June, 2018 in Yield curve not a perfect recession indicator in Canada
- 29 May, 2018 in Household credit growth slows sharply
1-12 of 92 of 8