Canada Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the Canadian economy in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 18 January, 2018 in Higher interest rates a big gamble
- 20 December, 2017 in Markets expecting more than one rate hike in 2018
- 21 November, 2017 in Softwood lumber production should rebound
- 24 October, 2017 in Canadian dollar likely to drop further next year
- 13 September, 2017 in Markets bracing for another interest rate hike
- 16 August, 2017 in Toronto housing market down and out
- 19 July, 2017 in Vancouver housing remains in the doldrums
- 13 June, 2017 in Housing market poised for correction
- 26 April, 2017 in Household sector still boosting economy
- 30 March, 2017 in Exports should rebound from recent slump
- 28 February, 2017 in Below target inflation leaves little room for error
- 24 January, 2017 in Canada will have strong hand in NAFTA negotiations