Bank of Canada Watch
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication provides forward looking, in-depth analysis of the key drivers behind policy decisions, and is released a week before the Bank of Canada policy meetings.
- Receive our independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 17 April, 2019 in Policy on hold, but rate cuts coming
- 27 February, 2019 in Bank to remain on the side-line
- 2 January, 2019 in Little reason for Bank to cheer at start of New Year
- 28 November, 2018 in Bank to present cautious message as oil prices slump
- 17 October, 2018 in Bank to hike as trade uncertainty lifted
- 29 August, 2018 in Bank on pause ahead of October rate rise
- 4 July, 2018 in Bank set to raise rates despite growing risks
- 24 May, 2018 in Bank to remain on the side lines
- 12 April, 2018 in Housing woes to keep Bank on the side lines
- 28 February, 2018 in Interest rate tightening cycle likely to be cut short
- 10 January, 2018 in Bank could hike interest rates again as soon as next week
- 29 November, 2017 in Bank already starting to regret rate hikes