Australia & New Zealand Economics
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication provides forward looking, in-depth analysis of the key drivers behind policy decisions, and is released a week before the RBA policy meetings.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 28 April, 2021 in RBA still likely to extend bond purchases further
- 31 March, 2021 in Recent data not enough for the RBA to shift course
- 24 February, 2021 in Policy to remain looser for longer
- 27 January, 2021 in RBA may end QE in April
- 24 November, 2020 in RBA probably won’t extend QE any further next year
- 28 October, 2020 in RBA to cut rates to 0.10% and launch QE
- 29 September, 2020 in Australia – RBA to cut rates and launch more QE
- 25 August, 2020 in Bank to resume bond purchases in earnest
- 29 July, 2020 in Plunge in inflation to eventually trigger more easing
- 30 June, 2020 in More stimulus needed before long
- 26 May, 2020 in RBA to launch quantitative easing in earnest
- 28 April, 2020 in RBA to stay the course
1-12 of 68 of 6