Australia & New Zealand Economics
Policy Meeting Preview
This publication provides forward looking, in-depth analysis of the key drivers behind policy decisions, and is released a week before the RBA policy meetings.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 29 April, 2019 in Slump in inflation to prompt cut to 1.25%
- 26 March, 2019 in RBA to cut rates faster and more
- 26 February, 2019 in Shift in RBA’s stance increases chances of rate cuts
- 30 January, 2019 in RBA to cut interest rates to 1%
- 27 November, 2018 in Slumping oil prices another headache for RBA
- 1 November, 2018 in RBA will hold its horses until late in 2020
- 25 September, 2018 in Rates may not rise until late in 2020
- 28 August, 2018 in Is the Governor warming to the idea of raising rates?
- 31 July, 2018 in Another year of inaction ahead
- 26 June, 2018 in A wilting desire to raise interest rates
- 29 May, 2018 in Royal Commission contributes to RBA inactivity
- 24 April, 2018 in Growing less optimistic