Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in Falling equities, rising petrol, climbing borrowing costs
- 5 October, 2018 in RBA’s upbeat tone contrasts with downbeat data
- 28 September, 2018 in Budget deficit, Royal Commission and election risk
- 21 September, 2018 in Our new forecasts and the RBA’s trade war fears
- 14 September, 2018 in Conditions for higher wages (slowly) falling into place
- 7 September, 2018 in Surging GDP, stationary RBA
- 31 August, 2018 in Rising mortgage rates, housing and the RBA
- 24 August, 2018 in Is the dollar pondering a Labor government?
- 17 August, 2018 in The dollar, wages and the inflation target
- 10 August, 2018 in Divining in different directions
- 3 August, 2018 in Lending, house prices and retail sales
- 27 July, 2018 in Stronger growth failing to boost inflation