Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Why two cuts may not be enough
- 12 April, 2019 in Trade frictions not a major risk to economy
- 5 April, 2019 in Labor’s Budget alternative not so stimulatory either
- 29 March, 2019 in Balanced budget & tumbling yields
- 22 March, 2019 in A deeper cut & immigration limitations
- 15 March, 2019 in Losing confidence
- 8 March, 2019 in Weak growth here to stay
- 1 March, 2019 in Investment will be a drag on growth before long
- 22 February, 2019 in The bright spot in the Australian economy…for now
- 15 February, 2019 in Australian investment to fall, RBNZ tweaks stance
- 8 February, 2019 in RBA puts rate cuts back on the table
- 1 February, 2019 in RBA’s optimism faces reality check