Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in Labour market not as rosy as the RBA thought
- 7 June, 2019 in Economic outlook is subdued regardless of tariffs
- 31 May, 2019 in Businesses remain cautious
- 24 May, 2019 in Outlook for housing market has brightened
- 17 May, 2019 in RBA will not wait much longer before cutting rates
- 10 May, 2019 in Monetary policy and inflation targets
- 3 May, 2019 in Pace of house price declines may be letting up
- 26 April, 2019 in History suggests the RBA will cut rates in May
- 18 April, 2019 in Why two cuts may not be enough
- 12 April, 2019 in Trade frictions not a major risk to economy
- 5 April, 2019 in Labor’s Budget alternative not so stimulatory either
- 29 March, 2019 in Balanced budget & tumbling yields