Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 February, 2019 in Australian investment to fall, RBNZ tweaks stance
- 8 February, 2019 in RBA puts rate cuts back on the table
- 1 February, 2019 in RBA’s optimism faces reality check
- 25 January, 2019 in Jobs and credit growth set to slow further
- 18 January, 2019 in Why we now expect the RBA to cut rates
- 11 January, 2019 in Oil, housing and the labour market
- 4 January, 2019 in Australian dollar set to weaken further
- 21 December, 2018 in Getting banks to lend again
- 14 December, 2018 in Fiscal outlook improving, housing outlook bleak
- 7 December, 2018 in RBA not ready to cut
- 30 November, 2018 in Budget surplus, looser lending restrictions
- 23 November, 2018 in Immigration curbs & recession risks