Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the Australian and New Zealand economies. It also provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 21 January, 2022 in RBA to hike rates this year
- 14 January, 2022 in Australia’s consumer exuberance won’t last
- 7 January, 2022 in We still expect the RBA to end QE in February
- 17 December, 2021 in RBA to end asset purchases in February
- 10 December, 2021 in Federal fiscal resilience masks state weakness
- 3 December, 2021 in Omicron could add to inflationary pressure
- 26 November, 2021 in Border reopening won’t ease labour shortages much
- 19 November, 2021 in Wage growth and inflation to continue to strengthen
- 12 November, 2021 in Inflation will keep the RBA under pressure
- 5 November, 2021 in RBNZ set to hike by 50bp, RBA remains the archdove
- 29 October, 2021 in RBA set to ditch yield target next week
- 22 October, 2021 in Market pricing on RBA too aggressive