Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events and issues affecting the Australian and New Zealand economies and financial markets.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 January, 2022 in Our key calls for 2022
- 6 January, 2022 in Australia – Omicron will add to upward pressure on inflation
- 16 December, 2021 in Australia – Government yet to deliver pre-election spending boost
- 9 December, 2021 in Australia moving closer to digital Aussie dollar
- 7 December, 2021 in RBA to hike rates by less than markets anticipate
- 24 November, 2021 in RBNZ will hike rates to 2.0% next year
- 24 November, 2021 in Australia – Rate hikes will result in housing downturn
- 9 November, 2021 in RBA recapitalisation would lift public debt
- 3 November, 2021 in Australia- The impact of rate hikes on household finances
- 2 November, 2021 in Patient RBA set to hike rates only gradually
- 13 October, 2021 in Structural slowdown in China a key threat to Australia
- 6 October, 2021 in RBNZ to continue hiking rates as restrictions ease
1-12 of 345 of 29