Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis and forecasts of our long-term outlooks for the Australian and New Zealand economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on the region’s economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 December, 2018 in Record housing downturns in Sydney and Melbourne
- 13 November, 2018 in Labor’s fiscal plans would strengthen case for low rates
- 17 September, 2018 in Our new interest rate & Australian dollar forecasts
- 9 July, 2018 in Scope for the participation rate to rise further
- 13 June, 2018 in Is a financial crisis looming?
- 8 May, 2018 in Budget response: Asking too much of the economy
- 10 April, 2018 in What next for house prices?
- 12 March, 2018 in Life after the booms
- 21 February, 2018 in Has the natural rate of unemployment fallen?
- 11 December, 2017 in Will population growth save the housing market?
- 12 October, 2017 in When will interest rates rise?
- 20 September, 2017 in How overvalued is housing?