Australia & New Zealand Economics
Australia & New Zealand Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis and forecasts of our long-term outlooks for the Australian and New Zealand economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on the region’s economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 12 January, 2022 in Housing downturn will lead to RBNZ rate cuts in 2023
- 21 October, 2021 in Australia- Wage growth will approach 3% by end-2022
- 2 June, 2021 in The impact of the pandemic on inflation
- 6 May, 2021 in Australia – Pandemic unlikely to result in long-term scarring
- 22 February, 2021 in Pandemic-driven staff shortages could lift wage growth
- 26 January, 2021 in RBNZ to hike rates next year
- 23 December, 2020 in The impact of China’s trade restrictions on Australia
- 22 September, 2020 in House prices may rise by 7% in 2021
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 1 June, 2020 in Australia – How will policymakers rein in soaring public debt?
- 13 February, 2020 in Australia – Consumption growth to remain muted this year
- 25 November, 2019 in Productivity growth should pick up again soon
1-12 of 52 of 5