This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 18 May, 2018 in Agriculture in Africa: An underappreciated opportunity
- 17 April, 2018 in SA: Minimum wage shows difficulty of economic reform
- 21 March, 2018 in African Trade: The devil is in the details
- 20 February, 2018 in Nigeria: Rebound is underway
- 25 January, 2018 in Angola: Prepare for turbulence
- 6 December, 2017 in South Africa: A guide to the ANC national conference
- 10 November, 2017 in Africa’s business environment: A look behind the numbers
- 20 October, 2017 in South Africa: Markets mispricing interest rate moves
- 12 September, 2017 in Kenya: Not out of the woods yet
- 11 August, 2017 in Is Nigeria really moving to a unified exchange rate?
- 13 July, 2017 in Institutional worries: Looking beyond South Africa
- 28 June, 2017 in South Africa: Mining charter an ominous sign of things to come